some of the camps
[attachment deleted by admin]
camps
[attachment deleted by admin]
fire :(
[attachment deleted by admin]
:( :(
[attachment deleted by admin]
Anyone else notice our flag is still standing?
damn... that sucks....
I wish the best luck to the members from here that have property up there!!!
Quote from: QT314 on March 27, 2007, 08:19:27 PM
Anyone else notice our flag is still standing?
Although that picture is quite sad, it is a powerful photograph, like they should be. WOW.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/ranch/flag.jpg)
that does suck for all the owners. best of luck to you all
Let the Flag be a symbol of strength, you will still stand tall in the end. Wish all you who have lost your stuff out there the best of luck....
wow that not cool
that happend to one of my buddys camps out there a while back, yes it sucks! Good luck to all
R.I.P Big Red
[attachment deleted by admin]
FBC camp
[attachment deleted by admin]
fbc
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice camp on the same road .. bummer
[attachment deleted by admin]
30 of gallons of gas was in red
[attachment deleted by admin]
fbc camp
[attachment deleted by admin]
when I was coming up the Turnpike last night I got hit with a wall of smoke,,,,,checked the gps location on my laptop and found I was just East of RR.
QT, my offer is still out there if needed.
Id@
That really sucks.
>:(
what alxe did/does big red have in the front?
Bummer to hear about the camps