looks like me and a few others will be going to quick track to get some seat time in. i really like the new layout and wanted to see if anyone else wants to join. 8)
I think we are going to go on Sat and maybe Sunday too. Your dad said the track was good practice so I think we'll try it.
There will be a crew of ppl on here going out there to work on the trail for the rally this Saturday morning. If anyone can get there to help Saturday it would be appreciated.
Ill probably be going this weekend the tracks definitly alot of fun. I was there saturday and my brother got alittle footage over by the triple. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWf-f8rykdM
bump
I might be there but not on my honda! ;) :D
oh gosh woody not the yfz!! lol
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 29, 2007, 02:37:18 PM
oh gosh woody not the yfz!! lol
haha its the only thing i got now! lol
depending on the drive i might come up sunday. That looks like a smooth triple so i'd like to give it a shot. I'll be there saturday cutting trails so if i like the track i just might have to come back. ;)