Hey All.
Well I am looking for 10 bikes to volunteer for a photo shoot for our next project. They would have to be ready in about 6-8weeks and you would have to be able to bring them to the shoot outside Orlando. Your names will appear as the owners on each page so shine em' up and show em' off! The bikes that were in the Show and Shine I would love to have again. Send pics to me if you are interested of your bikes and i will have the 10 finalists in about a month. I am working on the finishing touches of some of the props for the shoot. Also, if anyone is interested in sponsorships let me know i will get you more info. you can email me here or on our myspace.. which ever is easier for ya. Talk to you soon.
ATVgirl
(no bikes will be hurt in the making of this project! lol )
www.myspace.com/eastcoastdirtygirls
www.thedirtygirls.net
I have an Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4.
Check out my myspace site. www.myspace.com/americanrobster
I have a YFZ that looks like its been through a war and the only thing clean on it is the air filter and oil. Pretty bikes dont win at my races. ;D
I have a ONE of a kind " drag banshee" that BLINGS like no tomarrow. If thats what your looking for, shoot me a pm.
[attachment deleted by admin]
SO HERE IS THE DEAL
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR THE BIGGEST, BADDEST BIKES IN THE LAND!
YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE YOUR BIKES OUTSIDE
ORLANDO AROUND THE MIDDLE TO END OF JUNE.
IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THAT AND YOUR BIKE IS PICKED IT WILL
BE PUT IN OUR FIRST ANNUAL PHOTO SHOOT/ CALENDAR
WE ARE IN THE NEED FOR SPONSORS ALSO
WE HAVE IT SET UP SO THAT EACH BIKE CHOSEN WILL HAVE THE
OWNERS NAME ON THE PAGE IT APPEARS AND WE ARE WORKING
VERY HARD SO THAT HALF THE PROCEEDS MADE OFF THE CALENDAR
WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY!
IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
EMAIL ME YOUR BIKES INFO AND A PICTURE TO
ATVGIRL@THEDIRTYGIRLS.NET
IF YOU ARE NOT CHOSEN FOR THE SHOOT YOU MAY BE
IN THE RUNNING TO HAVE YOUR BIKE AND YOUR INFO ADDED TO OUR NEW UPCOMING WEB PAGE!
good luck
Stewards is just the messanger on this.
Stewards
Joan
Quote from: Stewards on March 28, 2007, 05:58:48 AM
SO HERE IS THE DEAL
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR THE BIGGEST, BADDEST BIKES IN THE LAND!
YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE YOUR BIKES OUTSIDE
ORLANDO AROUND THE MIDDLE TO END OF JUNE.
IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THAT AND YOUR BIKE IS PICKED IT WILL
BE PUT IN OUR FIRST ANNUAL PHOTO SHOOT/ CALENDAR
WE ARE IN THE NEED FOR SPONSORS ALSO
WE HAVE IT SET UP SO THAT EACH BIKE CHOSEN WILL HAVE THE
OWNERS NAME ON THE PAGE IT APPEARS AND WE ARE WORKING
VERY HARD SO THAT HALF THE PROCEEDS MADE OFF THE CALENDAR
WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY!
IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
EMAIL ME YOUR BIKES INFO AND A PICTURE TO
ATVGIRL@THEDIRTYGIRLS.NET
IF YOU ARE NOT CHOSEN FOR THE SHOOT YOU MAY BE
IN THE RUNNING TO HAVE YOUR BIKE AND YOUR INFO ADDED TO OUR NEW UPCOMING WEB PAGE!
good luck
Stewards is just the messanger on this.
Stewards
Joan
Yeah Yeah Yeah. Quads Schmods.
What are the chicks gonna look like that are sitting on the bikes? Better yet, What will they be wearing? :D
Sounds like someone didn't visit their web page...
im suprised dirtygirls.net wasnt already taken
Hey, Hey now, there will be NO snail tracks on my bike--------- UNLESS of course, its a FINE piece !!!! :T
Quote from: dynodon on March 28, 2007, 09:30:03 PM
Hey, Hey now, there will be NO snail tracks on my bike--------- UNLESS of course, its a FINE piece !!!! :T
LMAO. Now that's funny!!
Well I'm in there with Chillin'. My bike looks good from afar. But upclose it's not so new looking. Racing does take it's toll on the Bling factor.
Good luck finding some cool quads!! Let everyone know when the calendar is available. I'll buy one.
Quote from: dynodon on March 28, 2007, 09:30:03 PM
Hey, Hey now, there will be NO snail tracks on my bike--------- UNLESS of course, its a FINE piece !!!! :T
lol...
I can bring this one
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: lugnuts on March 28, 2007, 09:38:46 PM
Quote from: dynodon on March 28, 2007, 09:30:03 PM
Hey, Hey now, there will be NO snail tracks on my bike--------- UNLESS of course, its a FINE piece !!!! :T
lol...
I can bring this one
do it,,,,that thing is sweeeeet.
Id@
Email sent !!!!
Yeah, He has me beat Hands down !!!!!!!
I also have a very clean 06 z400 I can bring
That old Quadzilla doesn't need to be pretty to be in calendar. It should be in there for just the cool factor it has. Not many of those around!! Looks good.
thanks the zilla has been through a complete restore and if they want it there I will bring it 8)
I am loving looking at all the beautiful bikes. I got a few emails off here already....very nice. I posted some of the Q&A's on our site. Click on the photo shoot link and it should answer most of your questions. Don't worry........you won't get anything on ya for looking! As far as the bikes go they will stay pretty clean also. You can check out the site to see the girls that will be in the calendar with the bikes. I would say there is about 30-40 of us, you can look through the pics. The girls are already picked out for it....you want to know which ones.....I can ship you a calendar when it prints......or you will see most of them at the Rally. I do believe we will be participating in the dunk tank........feel free to ask me questions if i have not covered them yet. Hope to see you boys participate. Thanks to the ones that already have. Be good........or be good at it!
ATVgirl
www.thedirtygirls.net
www.myspace.com\eastcoastdirtygirls
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads? Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models. DOH!
Darn guess you guys get to have hot chicks on the bikes. I've seen some of their crew and y'all will be happy when you buy the callendar!
I look forward to finally meeting some of the ECDG's. I've spoken w/ a few online. Y'all seem like a great bunch. Wish you were closer and I'd join.
I am only the messenger for this, please do not pm me I have no clue about this. For questions email: www.thedirtygirls.net or ATVGIRL@THEDIRTYGIRLS.NET
Thanks..
Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 12:02:26 AM
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads? Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models. DOH!
Darn guess you guys get to have hot chicks on the bikes. I've seen some of their crew and y'all will be happy when you buy the callendar!
I look forward to finally meeting some of the ECDG's. I've spoken w/ a few online. Y'all seem like a great bunch. Wish you were closer and I'd join.
hey, I resemble that remark,,,,I got a cucumber I could put in my riding pants and hop on the utility ;-)
Id@
Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 12:02:26 AM
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads? Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models. DOH!
Hey QT I got my Camo MAN thong out to match my cammo quad so you will have a GREAT looking HOT guy to look at in the calender. :o ;)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 29, 2007, 08:54:46 AM
hey, I resemble that remark,,,,I got a cucumber I could put in my riding pants and hop on the utility ;-)
Id@
Hey Id@, someone told me its more like a vienna sausage ROTFLMFAO
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on March 29, 2007, 09:04:42 AM
Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 12:02:26 AM
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads? Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models. DOH!
Hey QT I got my Camo MAN thong out to match my cammo quad so you will have a GREAT looking HOT guy to look at in the calender. :o ;)
I'm gonna be sick!!! :B
Quote from: garym on March 29, 2007, 09:34:45 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on March 29, 2007, 09:04:42 AM
Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 12:02:26 AM
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads? Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models. DOH!
Hey QT I got my Camo MAN thong out to match my cammo quad so you will have a GREAT looking HOT guy to look at in the calender. :o ;)
I'm gonna be sick!!! :B
Your just jealous that I have a camo thong!!!
I do not know if I am jealous you have a camo thong or just plain scared at the thought!!
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on March 29, 2007, 09:06:00 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 29, 2007, 08:54:46 AM
hey, I resemble that remark,,,,I got a cucumber I could put in my riding pants and hop on the utility ;-)
Id@
Hey Id@, someone told me its more like a vienna sausage ROTFLMFAO
your right, I sometimes forget how well I was made and forget I have no more room for a cucumber in my pants,,,,a vienne sausage is about all the will fit without busting the seams :o
Id@
I gotta be careful, I might have to ban myself soon ;-)
Id@
Hey i don't know ya but i am getting a little worried myself...... Thanks though to all the people that have sent in their picks.....LOVE THEM! Hope to see more in the future.
By the way...if you have a small camo thong to match your MAN thong, send it our way. We may use it in the shoot. Ride safe
ATVgirl
www.thedirtygirls.net
www.myspace.com/eastcoastdirtygirls
Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on March 29, 2007, 12:00:56 AM
You can check out the site to see the girls that will be in the calendar with the bikes. I would say there is about 30-40 of us, you can look through the pics. The girls are already picked out for it....you want to know which ones.....I can ship you a calendar when it prints......or you will see most of them at the Rally.
WOW, some cuties in that group. I think I just found my future ex-wife ;D