I'm planning on going to Hernando Hills in the next week or so. I need directions from I-75 Ocala. I here the trick is to park in a safe place so you don't get a ticket. Just wondering if anybody goes there could give me some advice as where to park, where to go and where not to go. Thanks, Joey
People that ride there dont talk about it. It gets shut down when it gets crowded.
[smiley=Disapprove.gif]
Yep, not like in the 70's and 80's when we all went out, rode, ate at Chicken King (Yummm), camped, had a nice relaxing campfire....and started all over the next morning!!!
maybe someone should e-mail this guy with info,so atleast it's not for all to see.i myself don't know how to get there or i would............just a thought
ya, found that out at the races this weekend, heard it was shut down for good, no chance of riding there. Thanks, Joey 50AA
Quote
[smiley=Disapprove.gif]
Yep, not like in the 70's and 80's when we all went out, rode, ate at Chicken King (Yummm), camped, had a nice relaxing campfire....and started all over the next morning!!!
yeah... the good ole days..... [smiley=Cry.gif]