I am a newbie to the ATV world. I just bought 2 yfz 450's and im looking for places to ride these beasts. I live in Tampa. I have been to croom eehhhhhh.. and to Big Scrub in Ocala.. more like Big Disapointment. Far to many woops. Im looking for somewhere i can see what these beasts can do any have some fun on them without getting sea sick on a wave of woops any suggestions. Please include how to get there.
WELCOME TO THE ATV WORLD. PLEASE COME TO THE RALLY MAY19TH YOU WILL MEET ALOT OF PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH. As far as places to ride unless you wanna get out on an mx track.Croom and ocala are the closest places.that is why we are having the rally to get more places to ride.Hope to see ya there
that bike was built to handle the whoops, give er gas and hang on
woops?...nah, not croom or Scrub. ;) Get used to it, it is part of life in FL. Like they said, go to your local tracks for anything better, but more $.
TIME TO RALLY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! Please come out and make a stand.
If you want a clean area to ride and explore the beast as you say, then you can either go to Dade City MX, Sunshine MX, Lakeland MX or go to Union Point GA to Durhamtown Plantation. This is the best place ever. All clay, NO WHOOPS only strategically placed jumps in the trails. They also have 5 mx tracks and a drag strip.
Oh sorry, forgot to say WELCOME BROTHER!
Just trying to get the point out to make this RALLY
welcome to the world dude,,,,,and I feel yer pain on the whoops, I like them as much as you apparently do.
Id@