I put a petition on the Associations web site.
If you have a few minutes and agree with the content, perhaps you will take the time to sign it.
http://floridaatvassociation.com/index.php?option=com_performs&formid=2&Itemid=30
Thanks for your time ;D
I'm not the first to sign am I? I just signed.It was very well written.It displayed all the true aspects of the majority of riders.I congratulate you for that educated work.
Chino
Once our name and address is entered does it show for others to see? I really don't want to give my address where my bikes are ya know what I mean if everyone can see it.
Very well written, let me know so I can sign please.
The full address's are not going to be made public. Only name, city, state and zip.
Thank you - signed it
Signed--very well written thanx Paul
signed
:ThumbsUp.gif
Done!
:T
I REFUSE TO SIGN IT
ONLY 1 TIME! i signed it for my whole family ;)
Done, thxs paul......