Id like to thank Matt for taking over the line ups for the Jasper race, I hear he did a great job.
I would also like to thank Billy for taking over the rains on doing the tribute for Alans dad, we sure do have a great bunch of folks we race with.
Also, Thanks to Kurt Vogel for taking the winners pics for me to put on the website.
Points are up as well as pics, if yall see any mistakes please shoot me a note ASAP.
Lastly, I wont be racing at Eastbay either, but I will be there taking care of league business.. (Hopefully with League shirts so bring some dough!)
It looks like Ill be out for a month or so.. So Quad32 has it easy for a while..
Chris
I think Matt did the best job of anyone we have had out there. ;D He wouldnt let you get any advantage and wwas fair to everyone. Great job
Thanks Chris. I think everything went really well over there and I can't wait for eastbay.
great job matt !! !! 8)
Does anyone have pics of the tribute pace laps to post?
This is all I have Dave...sorry! And they aren't very good. I saw others taking pics hopefully theirs are better.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/JasperMarch2007081.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/JasperMarch2007080.jpg)
Liz