ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: #26YFZ on March 25, 2007, 07:31:13 PM

Title: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #26YFZ on March 25, 2007, 07:31:13 PM
Showed up for the first moto today to try out the new lens.  Pictures aren't the best i've taken due to not being allowed on the track but I think some came out ok.  Too many to post each one here so I'll just link the album.  Didn't get everybody but it was hot and I needed some breaks lol.  PM me if you find one you like and want in full size.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/Hard%20Rock%20SSQSA/
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: Hondarider22 on March 25, 2007, 08:32:35 PM
pictures look good! heard there was alot of crashes, hope everyones ok.
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #26YFZ on March 25, 2007, 08:36:37 PM
Yeah Ryan Ellis and Lyndon Thacker went down pretty hard. Both got pretty lucky though, the outcomes could of been A LOT worse!  Hope both of em feel better.
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: 53yfz450 on March 25, 2007, 09:37:52 PM
pics look good darren you deff. have some skill!! thanks
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #26YFZ on March 25, 2007, 09:46:21 PM
came out a little grainy  :-\ shoulda been better
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: blindkaeta on March 26, 2007, 12:41:54 AM
if you don't want the grain, turn the settings on pic quality down one notch.  Great pics!!!  Don't you have a really good lens?  It may sound stupid about the pic quality but the camera might be working to hard if you understand what I'm saying.  Good luck!
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #3 LTR450 on March 26, 2007, 12:51:24 AM
Nice pics looks Good.
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: Ida_Mann on March 26, 2007, 01:00:11 AM
looking good dude,,,,thought I saw you out by the flagstand.

wanna switch lenses ;-)

I just got back not long ago and am starting to sort out all the pics,,,,I have 2618 to go through.

I know it's a lot, but I kept seeing stuff I'd like a pic of and kept on snapping away,,,,, think I need to invest in some more flash cards because it takes too long to empty them and I missed a couple of motos.

Id@
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #26YFZ on March 26, 2007, 01:33:24 AM
Thanks Dorian.  I came out with just over 500. I wasn't really there to get pics of everyone, just a few people who asked but I figured I could use the practice on the lens.  I really need it lol.
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: WOODY_450r on March 26, 2007, 01:38:00 AM
yea thanks for taking pics of me!  :'(  lol

are you going to be at brooksville?
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #26YFZ on March 26, 2007, 01:42:58 AM
I'm going to try to make as many races as I can. We'll see what happens.
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: lawn_man mx on March 26, 2007, 02:10:08 AM
awsome  pics.   was that  you  wearing  the red  asv t-shirt?
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #26YFZ on March 26, 2007, 02:15:23 AM
yep
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #26YFZ on March 26, 2007, 02:18:39 AM
Figured out why the pictures are so grainy... I forgot to drop my ISO back down after the wedding I was taking pictures at.... haha!  ::)
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: CountryBoy on March 26, 2007, 03:01:02 AM
Cool pics Darren!! ;) I didnt even see you when you took that one of me up close. I think.
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: mxyfz59 on March 26, 2007, 07:25:17 PM
theres some pretty sweet pics but you should of staid there was a couple more bad crashes.
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #26YFZ on March 26, 2007, 10:19:40 PM
Had to get back to gainesville to watch the Gator game...
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: Ida_Mann on March 27, 2007, 02:31:30 PM
I'm uploading starting in about 5 minutes.

They will be coming up slowly because of the size of the pics,,,,I went with a much bigger size this time for quality of the previews,,,but keep in mind the original size pics are about 4MB average.  The previews are around 400KB.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/SSQSA%20Hardrock%203-25-07/ (http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/SSQSA%20Hardrock%203-25-07/)

Id@
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: HOWIE on March 28, 2007, 03:04:33 AM
that is some serious ridin there!!
Title: Re: Hard Rock SSQSA
Post by: #3 LTR450 on April 03, 2007, 02:06:21 AM
Some GREAT pics by Both.