its suppossed to be same concept as felda and MSG . its 1500 acres of 4x4 country. I guess it has only been open for a few weeks...I heard lots of big 4x4 , trucks and buggies go there.
Its located north of labelle off 27 bout 7 miles on the right , im guessing thats around palmdale not totally sure? Im gunna try checking it out this weekend ill report back. I guess you can camp and everything and its something like 15 a head....if anyone knows of this area post something tanks
here is a map just north of la belle you turn left and go 7 miles , he said you will see signs
i heard that felda what up for sale
Pleas let us know.
Felda is/was for sale for around 2 million smacks. That is what I heard. That is pocket change for you Sheldon. You should have changed your sign on to Daddy-Big-Bucks. Hahaha. Tony
Hello all. New to the forum. About this mud hole. I believe this is where they will be hosting the Swamp Cabbage Festival this years since Felda is no longer available.
Anymore info on this place like maybe a name or phone number. That's not to far away from Broward. I would be interested in camping there. Please let me know when ya find out. Thanks...
i heard you can camp but cant find any other info as of yet. just gunna head up there sat. morning hope its nice
very funny tony but i would like to find out more
Yes please keep me posted as well. Since the loss of my poor old pal "THE PRAIRIE" I've only been able to ride around in circles on my own property.
Besides you cant get enough new places to go.
Well I went satuday! It was great! Tons of trucks buggies big Atv's
Its 15. 00 per person per day Camping is allowed. They had a country band saturday at night. it was a great time. Huge mud hole something like 600+ acres plus a trail loop for atvs only.
They also had a hill climb made , it was like 40 to 50 ft.
i was funny watchin buggies and trucks try to make it up.
ill post some pics soon they also had like 5 or 6 vendors selling some good country food... best part!
its located north of labelle near palmdale on the eas side of 27 bout 8 miles past 29..see map hope to see everyone out there next time sould be next month but ill let you know if its sooner ;D
Hello, we were there this weekend. Had a good time until some idiot kids stole our both our coolers. The management was cool about it and refunded our money for sunday, since we didn't want to stay after that. I have never been to something like that and it was definitely a blast. Will go again. The management said that they were going to do that once a month, probably the last weekend of the month.
good thing bout the last weekend of every month so I can goto MSG on the 3 week ...sweet
I went to this place on saturday. it was great, but a long ride from davie.... we did not get any info about it.. if anyone knows anything about this place, let me know..... me and my friends are looking for more places to ride since they are few and far between in davie. thank you
That is cool to have another place to go.
i here that we should chech it out one weekend tony
I agree !!
anybody got anyinfo on this place what weekends it's open stuff like that?
Customrubicon............have you ever in the past owned a mazda lowrider truck.........just trying to figure out if I know you or not!!
Yes !!! I had a convertible mazda the was blue and pink.
Hmmmmmmm,dont remember any pink on it.......but I belive we know one another! Black Nissan x-tra cab with a dancing bed on it ring any bells????? I belive we spoke at MSG's for a little bit too!!!!!
Yes, The one and the same. It had pink scleams on the sides. We did talk at M,S&G. My truck was all blue originally until it was stolen and then I repainted it. Tony at Custom Car Craft painted it pink at first and that was not going to fly. He then painted most of it blue. He did your bed if I remember right.
painted
Quoteanybody got anyinfo on this place what weekends it's open stuff like that?
Anybody ???????
well i heard that place was shut down by water district management like Felda i will find out more i could be wrong....