I live in a new subdivision in East Ft Myers and 4 houses down there is a 15 yr old boy that loves dirtbikes, RC, BMX, and skate boards ( A typical boy). He's a very good kid (Just went through his 4th open heart surgery). Across our development is an open field with about 12 acres, approximately a football field away from the entrance to the community. For the past 6 months a resident that lives at the very first house left of the entrance keeps harassing the kids in the community for skate boarding near the entrance. The wench has a kid of her own that does not play or communicate with any of the kids in the neighborhood. To make a long story short, I know the guy that owns the 12 acres parcel and he allows the boy and his friends to ride their dirt bikes. Every time the boy and his friends ride the "puta" calls the cops. Several parents have approached her but she never answers her door. I have stayed sort of neutral with the issue but enough is enough.
I decided to do some research on this woman before I do some donuts on her yard with my Nissan titan and look what I found - PAY BACK, NOW IT'S FOR REAL !!!!! ( That movie guy trailer voice ) -----> http://www.mugshots.com/Favorites/Lisa+Ann-Marie+Drozdowski.htm
I would print that scat out and put one in everyone in the neihborhoods mail box to see. 4 open heart surgeries?!! I would let that kid ride any where he pleases!!!
I'd send it to her as black mail. If she doesn't quit the B/S then do what ^ said.
Send it to EVERYONE in the community!!!!
Quote from: sykolincoln on March 23, 2007, 12:30:15 AM
I would print that scat out and put one in everyone in the neihborhoods mail box to see. 4 open heart surgeries?!! I would let that kid ride any where he pleases!!!
His friends are ahead of ya, they print the flyers in color and left some on her garage door. I had nothing to do with it :-\
that is brilliant! she should have stuck to crack! burn her house down! what an effin slob >:D >:D >:D.
I got to party with her
was she naked in jail?did she leave snail tracks everywhere? LMAO
alls I can say is eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Id@
Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 23, 2007, 12:59:49 AM
was she naked in jail?did she leave snail tracks everywhere? LMAO
No you didn't :o hahahahahahahahahahaha
Thats freakin hilarious
Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 23, 2007, 12:59:49 AM
was she naked in jail?did she leave snail tracks everywhere? LMAO
I have never heard that before. Hope you don't mind if I use that.
As raunchy as she is, she probably scratched the scabs and let the puss come out!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 23, 2007, 03:41:39 AM
As raunchy as she is, she probably scratched the scabs and let the puss come out!!
I knew it was a bad thing I learned to read. Thanks Chino for the nightmares. >:(
Ive got a Harley ;D Whats her addy? Ill pick her up & bring her back through your hood @ 2am & neked :o
Quote from: bushwacker on March 23, 2007, 04:11:52 AM
Ive got a Harley ;D Whats her addy? Ill pick her up & bring her back through your hood @ 2am & neked :o
Good one.
D is always looking out for the community 8)
Good Job
Hey! That's Chillin's ex!
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 23, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Hey! That's Chillin's ex!
Only his EX because she's with you now.
Take a dump on her front porch and stick a copy of that print out in it....
thats Karma for you ;)
That is great research, you are the man! . People that always compalin anoy me. always after kids that are just being kids. ;)
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 23, 2007, 01:42:42 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 23, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Hey! That's Chillin's ex!
Only his EX because she's with you now.
Hey........so that's where this funny rash came from. ???
Quote from: QT314 on March 23, 2007, 03:44:45 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 23, 2007, 03:41:39 AM
As raunchy as she is, she probably scratched the scabs and let the puss come out!!
I knew it was a bad thing I learned to read. Thanks Chino for the nightmares. >:(
No doubt!! dAMN SKOOL