I heard today that the Bamboo Fest was on again for this weekend,anyone know anything about this?
He told me give him $10 and I could look at his property anytime.
i might be headin up there soon...not sure though
I was there over Easter week-end for 4 days. There was lots of water and mud. Mr. Underhill wants to have people come out there and have a good time. The problem was that there was a lot of kids drinking and rasing hell out there. They were up all night yelling screaming swearing and trashing the place. Mr Underhill does not want that. If you go and you see that goiong on, we all need to write down the tags and give them to him. He will then ban them. If we don't police ourselves out there, eventually we won't be able to ride.
Way to go Jim..
I'm going riding Saturday with my son and his buddy..
Is it Bamboo picking time???
tvman
CAN ANY ONE GIVE DIRECTIONS FROM ST. LUCIE? THANKS AHEAD OF TIME.