is that any good or is it even for atv's. some one help me out
raptorboy
are you talking about air dania?if so it's only open for a short time,,land owner sold property to build warehouses,,,go figure
Quoteis that any good or is it even for atv's. some one help me out
raptorboy
I use to go to Dania often last year, but it got kinda dull. Then it was closed for many months. It was given a repreive and reopend. The new track was difficult for ATV's with lots of whoops. It was more designed for Motocross Bikes. I have been a few times, but that is not really my type of riding..going around and around on the same terrain.. I am looking for woods, offroad..
Oh well
ohh so its going to close. that sucks. maybe they will make a better track somewhere for atv's. im probably gonna try and get a run in there soon to see how it is. anyone wanna go sometime send me a pm.
raptorboy