Hi, I have a Honda FourTrax Recon ES and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to ride in ONF? I went for the first time last month and parked at Lake Delancey Campground. I had a lot of fun and wouldn't mind going to the same place again but was wondering if there was a better place to go for this type of ATV. I'd really like to get out of the sand and find some mud. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :)
QuoteI'd really like to get out of the sand and find some mud. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :)
Ginny-
I was just near Rodman Dam on Wednesday- just one mud puddle in a trail that we could find. Someone else have some inside info on ONF mud? Try the Alapaha Riverbed in Jasper once it gets dry enough. Watch the "Riding in Jasper" thread.
Welcome to the board!
Kurt ;D
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on that thread! :)
Thanks for the welcome! :)
are you talking about trails like this?
jeff
That's not a trail, that's a river! :o
Jeff, where was that trail at. I was at ONF for the past 4 days and did not see anything close to that!!
is that near big scrub ?
That looks like a LOT of fun! Where can I find that one at?
Wow! You could run a tug boat down that!
Thanks for the welcome & the info. :) I'm going Saturday morning! ;D
Was there this past weekend. This is the only mud I could find.
Looks like you had fun! :)