heard they were charging 50 bucks a year someone please find out if you live in naples my buddy told me this monday
you dont have to post twice on 2 different forums.he must be talking about Big Cypress. Not the squares . where do you live?
not everyone reads all the different categories in gen. info. sorry just want to try to reach as many of us as possible i live in miami
I live in pinecrest and you?
i live off coral way and 97 ave sw been talking to my nephew fwc officer he says we can lease land behind homestead motorsports track for atv use from south fla water mngt.
its free! its call the Hump. do you have a sport or 4x4?
suzuki ltz 400 with some mods sport quad
there a dirt road behind the race track the goes to card sound rd. stay on the trails and you be ok. i go there all the time.
when are we going
BBF, this week I am off to vegas till next thur.the 4-9-05 is river ranch. so I guest it we be the 4-16-05.
yeh,but is it legal?
Quotenot everyone reads all the different categories in gen. info. sorry just want to try to reach as many of us as possible i live in miami
Good point......I've posted same message as much as 3 or 4 times on different forums,definalty a good way to make sure alot of ppl see it!!
I was headed to Ft Myers today 5/03 on business and noticed several trucks and trailers headed to the squares. I did not see any quads. On my way back, I saw more traffic coming from the blocks. I don't know what going on there, but its good to find out. ???
I was looking over the rules in Picayune and noticed that it says Vehicles can be operated only on named or numbered roads and trails. So does that mean you can still drive your 4*4 truck down the trail and out in the prairie? Unless they have a sign that says "CLOSED" or "CLOSED TO PUBLIC ACCESS" you should be able to drive down it. Unfortunately it still says Airboats, ATV's, and tracked vehicles are prohibited. Anyone been out there with there truck and tried?
Nope, but again on my way to Ft Myers (4/04) I noticed dump trucks exiting north with gravel. Something going on, I guess the project is on its way.