Hey, where do you all go for short trips? ???I know about the sand minds in Plant City and Dover. :-X But I would like to go some where and not worry about the law and have some place to park bedises the side of the road. Any ideas? ???
Ya I live in Lakeland Iam also looking for places I have a few but would like some more :o
Where are your places at? ???
if you show me yours I will show you mine. ;)
is there anywere near tampa for us to ride???
I do know a some places. One of which is very easy to get to, but it is not good for any thing but a short day or a few hours. The other places I know of are great rding areas. But you need a four wheel drive to get in.
r they legal places? private property??
That is a good question. I have heard rumers about other riders having trouble with the law when they go. But I have been out thereto all of the places numerous time and have never had one sinlge run in. I even wave to the deputies passing by as I went in. As far as I know, there is no leagl problems. But other people have said different. So I am not sure how to answer your question.
I am looking to buy and atv but having trouble finding a good place to ride....
There are some places that are a little bit of a drive but worth it. Croom is not one of them. Ocala and kissimmee have some good riding spots.