it was pretty fun. except mike getting stuck 3 times , and having to pull a ds650 out of deep ass mud with only arm strength lol.
some dude drove his bronco partly into a canal , it was crazy he didnt flip it.
heres the pics , im on the black 450.
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/roostin-like-a-mofugga.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump022.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump021.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump020.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump019.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump018.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump015.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump014.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump013.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump012.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump011.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump010.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump009.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump008.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump007.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump006.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump005-1.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump004.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump003-2.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump002-2.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/TheHump001-1.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/jump.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/downhill.jpg)
I think you need a utlilty quad riding with you if your gonna do that!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 19, 2007, 02:25:49 AM
I think you need a utlilty quad riding with you if your gonna do that!!
ahhhhh not Miami450R he was taught by the best in not geting stuck lol
Well, from what I saw, he needs to get some tutoring!! He must've been drawing in that class.LOL
At least there was a good hill to climb, but only one guy going down it? I would be all over that hill.
Whats with the losers picture? LOL
Quote from: Rebel on March 19, 2007, 08:09:46 PM
Whats with the losers picture? LOL
Probably because their not wearing helmets...
anyway nice pics, I like riding there.
Uhh...guys?? I didnt get stuck even once.lol.
mike got stuck with his z400 like 3 times. i never got stuck lol. that kill is REALLY inclined , maybe next time.
Quote from: Hondarider05 on March 19, 2007, 08:21:34 PM
Quote from: Rebel on March 19, 2007, 08:09:46 PM
Whats with the losers picture? LOL
Probably because their not wearing helmets...
anyway nice pics, I like riding there.
The guy on the green quad.... his head was so shiny it looked like a helmet :D
where is that? Nice pics BTW, that bronco looked like some scary stuff.
where in homestead is that ? looks like we need to come down there cause it seems like 4x4's are needed.Looks like a blast too
Is that a place called the levies or something?
Quote from: Miami450R on March 19, 2007, 08:32:45 PM
Uhh...guys?? I didnt get stuck even once.lol.
mike got stuck with his z400 like 3 times. i never got stuck lol. that kill is REALLY inclined , maybe next time.
Please, you guys would crap if you ever rode sand mountain.
I know about sand mountain , and im not sayin this hill was big , its just really inclined which is kind of intimidating lol. considering this is my 2nd ride on the R. I was outta the game for like 4 months lol.
and this place is called the hump.
what the heck? I never seen that hill at the hump..... you must be in a wayyyyyyyyy different spot. The mud pics & the canal looked like the hump but every other pic looked like a different spot.
its a new spot , they started doing construction there so now the hills change like every 3 months lol.
you gotta ride around a bit to find it :) lol
Not trying to bust your chops fellas, but riding on an active construction site is a FEDERAL CRIME & talking about it on an open forum is gona put a quick end to it. Good Luck.
It's a shame.I grew up in Homestead.We started on minibikes with lawnmower engines and seats that looked like a loaf of bread.Then we went into three wheelers and YZ80's.
There use to be miles and miles of riding.Everything from fields,orchards,sandhills,rockhills,and rockpits with water and mudholes;all the way out to the levies.We use to ride on the sides of the roads with no hassles.The police use to chase us for fun...yes, for fun!!
As soon as we got home from school, we were riding.We even use to sneak out at night and ride.Now, there is practically nothing.
It makes me wonder where our future is going.Sure wish I could go back...
Well heres a vid to give you a better look.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gp-OAPXLVmQ
And thanks for the Heads Up..? lol ::) ::)
yeah where exactly is this place?
Hmmmm I guess I should look around more lol
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 20, 2007, 04:05:41 PM
It's a shame.I grew up in Homestead.We started on minibikes with lawnmower engines and seats that looked like a loaf of bread.Then we went into three wheelers and YZ80's.
There use to be miles and miles of riding.Everything from fields,orchards,sandhills,rockhills,and rockpits with water and mudholes;all the way out to the levies.We use to ride on the sides of the roads with no hassles.The police use to chase us for fun...yes, for fun!!
As soon as we got home from school, we were riding.We even use to sneak out at night and ride.Now, there is practically nothing.
It makes me wonder where our future is going.Sure wish I could go back...
LMAO, Same here in Broward.Thanks New Yark.