Thinking about going to Croom tomorrow... will a 400ex will a full Curtis Sparks exhaust get into Croom?
I wouldn't think so.
Id@
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on March 18, 2007, 05:21:31 PM
Thinking about going to Croom tomorrow... will a 400ex will a full Curtis Sparks exhaust get into Croom?
i dont see why it wouldnt, i never see them check the db level of a bike and ive never even seen them check for spark arrestors, they are more worried about their money and u wearing a helmet and no passangers
I have an Alba full exhaust and have had no problems.Just be respectful to the rangers ,wear your helmet dont speed,wheelie or do donuts thru parking areas and you will not have any issues.I have met most of the rangers there and they are all really nice as long as you dont cause them any trouble.have fun and remember if you get lost just head one direction until you reach the fence line and follow it back to a parking area. :)
Quote from: atvtrailer on March 18, 2007, 06:12:42 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on March 18, 2007, 05:21:31 PM
Thinking about going to Croom tomorrow... will a 400ex will a full Curtis Sparks exhaust get into Croom?
i dont see why it wouldnt, i never see them check the db level of a bike and ive never even seen them check for spark arrestors, they are more worried about their money and u wearing a helmet and no passangers
sweet! thanks for the info... btw I was up in your area the other day off of 486 & 491
Quote from: 450rcrazy on March 18, 2007, 06:55:53 PM
I have an Alba full exhaust and have had no problems.Just be respectful to the rangers ,wear your helmet dont speed,wheelie or do donuts thru parking areas and you will not have any issues.I have met most of the rangers there and they are all really nice as long as you dont cause them any trouble.have fun and remember if you get lost just head one direction until you reach the fence line and follow it back to a parking area. :)
good info, thanks!
If they hear your quad,their gonna flip it upside down and rub it's belly to calm it down, then send you on your way!! :-))
I have full Yoshi w/ Hottcams and jetted, they have never said anything to me.Not that I could hear them anyway!! WHAT??
I have a full hmf exhaust and rejet its not all that loud but I have heard some really loud quads out there so you should be good to go
It was probably me you heard!!
LOL 8)
mine got in today. and it is really loud!
They don't care about that at Sunshine?I've been wanting to go there, but it's the nights my wife works and I get the kids.
Chino,
Let's hit up Sunshine sometime!