Digital camera had no action today, It was all the digital recorder!
It was an awesome day I must add, great puncha guys, My father, 21yfz, and yellow rr.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vONS48i1OUg
Sorry for the quality, Vid was too long to upload on photobucket, and youtube has the worst quality ever!!!
Btw, the new track set up is amazing. It was so fun I didnt even ride the sx track. It is definetly set up as a high speed, momentum type track.
Nice Video! The new layout is awesome, rode it thursday and last sat. Possibility ill be out there next sat. with a buncha ppl.
I rode the new layout 2 weeks ago, some guys didnt like it but i think its pretty good.
LOKKS AWSOME TO ME. looks like they gave alot of options for bigger doubles or smaller tables if your not ready for the big stuff yet.
Looks good to me :)
Nice! Looks good to me also.
looks sweet.
havent been there in awhile, the trails have been closed for a long time.
i dont know why?
where is this place
Yeah, new layout owwwwns.
I haven't been there yet, But looks like it would be well worth the drive.