Chris and I will be running tonight. Chris will also be collecting pre-entries for Eastbay if you want to save money so get em in. ;D
Be same guys Myself and and Ash are headed to the SuperCross
Dang I was thinking about running it but had decided against it earlier today. I would of went if I had known you guys woulda been there. Oh well, next time.
Well I stayed safe, Chris on the other hand lost a wheel and a broken right rear hub coming off turn 4 and subsequently earned himself a broken thumb. Matt Vogel cartwheels on his dad's 250R entering turn 3...the R is a mess to say the least, I think Matt got his bell wrung pretty good. Anyone heard any news on Matt?
Matt is OK. I spoke to his Dad after they left the hospital last night.
He is fortunate, because it looked bad...
yall are making it easy for me sitting at home with blown up quad! to many crashes ??? hope yall are ok
some of us think your just skerred. :o
holy cow, a BROKEN HUB?!? Thats crazy, I've heard of one bending before but never breaking. I hope everyone is OK and heals up. Maybe its better I didn't go down there :o
dang chris!! need to tighten up on dem pre-race inspections !! 8)
hey yall hope ur doin ok chris. im doin ok just a little sore ripped some stuff in my left arm and some road rash on my right and some road rash on my hip but other than that im ok ill be out for about a month or so but ill see yall in jasper!! the 250r is tost the only thing left or good is the shocks the motor and the front bumper and the sway bar
hey i need some 88 89 250r stuff if you are parting it out
Quote from: flat tracker 37 on March 19, 2007, 06:09:02 PM
hey yall hope ur doin ok chris. im doin ok just a little sore ripped some stuff in my left arm and some road rash on my right and some road rash on my hip but other than that im ok ill be out for about a month or so but ill see yall in jasper!! the 250r is tost the only thing left or good is the shocks the motor and the front bumper and the sway bar
Gnarly looking carnage in the pics thread :o Atleast it wasn't any worse. Ya'll are the ones that take the pictures right? Let me know what your driving so I can find you and get some from the last 2 races. Or I'll be driving a white dodge truck with either a white or dark green enclosed trailer behind it. Cya at Jasper.
Hey Matt, glad you jumped on here to let us know how you are doing. Sucks that you'll be out for a month, but sounds like you need to rest. So you're not going to try and put it back together? Todd offered you parts if you need them, so let us know and we'll be glad to help ya out! If not, then we'll take the motor from ya. Give him a call tonight if you can at home 546-4722 or tomorrow on his cell at 239-825-2577. We'll see you this weekend.
hey honda atc yea thats us that take the pix we will have a baner up so yall can see us easier!! hey thanks for the offer we r stll lookin at the bike and assessing the damagewe will get back w/ yall soo see ya at jasper!
Quote from: flat tracker 37 on March 19, 2007, 10:18:34 PM
hey honda atc yea thats us that take the pix we will have a baner up so yall can see us easier!! hey thanks for the offer we r stll lookin at the bike and assessing the damagewe will get back w/ yall soo see ya at jasper!
That sure looked like a wild ride, glad to hear you're ok. It made me sick to see the remains of the R being towed off the track. Hopefully you guys will put it back together...I know Chris has an 86 frame for sale if you need one. Hope you can run Jasper somehow since it is a double points race but if not Eastbay isn't until April 15th.
well it looks like ill be out for both jasper and EB, I have to have a wire put through the bones of my thumb to hold it togeather.... not to mention I have a slight concosion... that would explain my dizziness..
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 20, 2007, 02:37:15 PM
well it looks like ill be out for both jasper and EB, I have to have a wire put through the bones of my thumb to hold it togeather.... not to mention I have a slight concision... that would explain my dizziness..
The thumb aside , aren't you always like that ? :Wacko.gif 2:L
i wont be racing jasper but ill be there im out for about a month so maby the next point race
dang guys.... got to be more careful !! 8)