Didn't they used to have a website, does anyone have a link to it?
http://www.southernhonda.com/ (http://www.southernhonda.com/)
Id@
Thank you sir.
Is this the kind of place you would send your mom to shop at?
dunno, never shopped there, but a few from this site have.
Id@
I bought my polaris predator 500 from polaris of chattanooga who is the same company as southern honda. I got mine for $5200 OTD. Thats about $2000.00 cheaper than any OTD price in Florida. Sales people were great. I cant speak for the southern honda delarship but the polaris dealership was tiny. Also you dont have to pay any TN sales tax. If you dont mind the drive id say its worth it.
You may not have to pay Tennessee tax but when you bring it back to Florida and go down to register it, You will pay Florida tax then.
Even if that is the case, I still saved around $1700.00.
Lakehill motors in corinth, Miss. is a honda yamaha dealer and has the best o.t.d. prices anywhere and theyr'e closer than chattanooga check for yourself lakehill motors.com