Don't go to croom. It sucks. I say we all don't go to croom until they get rid of the whoops. All I know is there is no way I am going to pay to ride the whoops all day.
Is not bad inside the woods
only on the outside perimeters
beside that were else are you going to go
just got to go slow and [smiley=drink.gif]
I hear river ranch is good I just dont know how to get there.
Never been there :-/
I agree. The whoops are everywhere but in the trails they're not that bad. Croom used to be fun to ride in, once they started putting up all those fences and restricting where we can and can not ride all the access trails are getting worn out. If anyone knows where Angie trail is in the back, I remember years ago that hill climb used to be steep. Now it's it's no more than driving up a parking garage ramp. Needless to say I'm looking for other places to ride. -Mark
QuoteI hear river ranch is good I just dont know how to get there.
River Ranch is great but you have to own land there to ride. You can find deeds on e-bay from $1000 (few and far between) to $5000.
I could not agree more. Croom has to many restrictions. Please help me find some where else to ride....
QuoteRiver Ranch is great but you have to own land there to ride. You can find deeds on e-bay from $1000 (few and far between) to $5000.
Really. Whats it like? How much land is there? Do you own land there?