Anyone know of anywhere to ride in the Sarasota/Bradenton area?
No where. There is no riding anywhere in Sarasota or Manatee county unless you own property.
So where is the closest spot besides Croom?
River Ranch and you have to be an owner or Ocala National Forest. Wish I had better news for ya. If you haven't read about the ATV rally please do and attend. The goal is to get the attention for the need for more riding areas of which we've already paid in.
Quote from: QT314 on March 25, 2007, 03:44:45 PM
River Ranch and you have to be an owner or Ocala National Forest. Wish I had better news for ya. If you haven't read about the ATV rally please do and attend. The goal is to get the attention for the need for more riding areas of which we've already paid in.
You must be the coolest girl on a quad. I wish you rode the Holeylands.
Quote from: JackL on March 27, 2007, 05:08:02 PM
Quote from: QT314 on March 25, 2007, 03:44:45 PM
River Ranch and you have to be an owner or Ocala National Forest. Wish I had better news for ya. If you haven't read about the ATV rally please do and attend. The goal is to get the attention for the need for more riding areas of which we've already paid in.
You must be the coolest girl on a quad. I wish you rode the Holeylands.
LOL Obviously you never met her.
just a question what is this florida muddriders a 4 wheeler club an if so where at?