who's going this weekend? ive never been and i cant wait. going saturday and sunday.
I'm taking the kids Friday.
I thought the Gator Nts was last weekend ????
NO SIR ITS THIS WEEKEND. I CANT WAIT.
Man, I thought we MISSED it too !!! Now plans are gonna be all messed up !
Thanks for the heads up!!! ;)
dang! the 24 hours of seabrimg, the gators, and supercross!!!! im goint to the supercross race. its rc's last race ever. they need to work on spreading this out a lil. ive been to the gators 2 or 3 times. its a ton of fun. i wish i could go but i already got tickets to sx and i like it a lil more. have fun.
NO PROBLEM DYNODON JUST CHECKING TO SEE WHO ALL IS GOING. FOX, THATS ALL I HEAR IS THAT ITS GREAT. SUPERCROSS SOUNDS FUN TOO. HAVE A GOOD ONE.
Ill be going friday. Its my first time going! I can't wait! ;D
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on March 13, 2007, 11:46:54 AM
NO PROBLEM DYNODON JUST CHECKING TO SEE WHO ALL IS GOING. FOX, THATS ALL I HEAR IS THAT ITS GREAT. SUPERCROSS SOUNDS FUN TOO. HAVE A GOOD ONE.
you too. you wont be disappointed. take some ear plugs though. theyre kinda loud.
YEAH I BET. IVE BEEN TO TRACKS WITH MAYBE 2 TOP FUELERS RUNNING BUT A BUNCH OF THEM ALL IN ONE DAY. DEFINATLEY BRINGING EAR PLUGS. THANKS.
Dang, this is why I hate the begining of the year. January-March is always packed full of events and then the rest of the year is boring.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 13, 2007, 12:13:18 PM
Dang, this is why I hate the begining of the year. January-March is always packed full of events and then the rest of the year is boring.
exactly.
gator nationals are SICK!!! you wont be disappointed at all! the best part is when they rip the motor apart in the pits and build a brand new one in 45 mins lol..and then fire it!! :Dead.gif lol but that nitro smells so good...bring some tissues to wipe your eyes after smellin that! 8)
LOL SOUNDS AWESOME. I CANT WAIT. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. I LOVE THE SMELL OF FUEL LIKE THAT.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,17290.msg224866.html#msg224866
this is the nationals in indy
you'll have fun!!
SNOWMAN THOSE PICS ARE GREAT. IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. THANKS.
no problem, if i could figure out how to get video off my camcorder, i would show you the video, i haven't been to the gators for a couple of years, but it was still awesome, camped right next to the track!! lol we had planned on going but we lost the thought, hope you have fun and bring back some pictures
ILL TRY. I HAVE TO GET AHOLD OF MY MOMS CAMERA. BUT SHE NEEDS A BIGGER CARD IT DOESNT HOLD THAT MOANY PICS AND THE ONES ON THERE SHE DOESNT WANT TO GET RID OF. LOL. OH WELL. ILL TRY THOUGH.
lol, oh well, just have fun!!
i sure will thanks.
so how was it? any pics? watched eliminations last night, it's a shame bernstein went in 2nd in points and didn't even qualify, sure made me laugh
I was there yesterday. Some good racing especially the finals on the top fuel and funnys! A lot of wall hits and a couple flipped early morning. Was good over all.
i regret not going, we had planned to awhile back but we never made it
I went Sat and Sun. It was a blast. My first time. I took my kids on Sunday and was amused when my littlest one (she's 5) fell asleep and slept, in the stands, through the Nitro Cars! Couldn't believe it.
It is absolutely something that I would like to do again though.
IT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME. I DIDNT GET ANY PICS THOUGH. SORRY GUYS. BUT IT WAS GREAT.
I have been a drag racer for many years and know many people in the sport .I recieved some sad news about Eric Medlen (driver for Jhon forces team) he had a bad crash during some test and tune runs on monday after the gators .It is being reported still that he was injured but I have confirming info that he has passed away from his injuries.Please pray for his family ,he has been an asset to the sport for many years he worked with Keith Black and many others.He will be missed. :'(
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - NHRA driver Eric Medlen was critically injured Monday in an accident at Gainesville Raceway, his team said.
Medlen, who drives for John Force Racing, was injured when his Funny Car crashed into the right guard rail during a test session. The 33-year-old was transported by helicopter to the University of Florida medical center, where he was being treated in the intensive care unit, the team said on its web site.
His injuries were not disclosed.