CAN'T WAIT! >:D
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/CFQR_QS_033107.pdf (http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/CFQR_QS_033107.pdf)
Are we there yet?
is it here yet!!! can't wait, and hopefully i will finally get to finish a race in the B class ;D
hopefully i'll be able to make it, it will be my first FTR race but i figure i might as well try it out now and see if i like it so by next season i'll be prepared to do battle. ;D
Unless I get a new frame. I wont be there!
check out ebay..pretty sure i saw a candy blue frame on there..not sure what year if it matters
The track is almost ready, I was there last Sunday, and all it needs is some tuning, the pewee track looks really nice too, so bring your lil ones, they will love it, nice place.
See you guys/grls at the race !!!
Luis C.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 13, 2007, 02:07:12 AM
Unless I get a new frame. I wont be there!
What happend to your frame ?
Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on March 13, 2007, 06:11:10 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 13, 2007, 02:07:12 AM
Unless I get a new frame. I wont be there!
What happend to your frame ?
Yeah Fred, what happened??
You sure it doesn't just need to be weled on? Ask Terry Arick about that! :D I think his welds were still hot when he made the overall podium in the GNCC!
Ill be there for sure!
I'll be there. From the pics on the FTR site the property looks like it is going to lend itself to making for a great track. I can't wait!!
Gonna try it for my first time. Just wanna finish I don't care about placing quite yet. Chino, ya goin? How bout you Frank. Randall just don't run me over when ya lap me!
Quote from: duroc825 on March 15, 2007, 12:21:25 PM
Gonna try it for my first time. Just wanna finish I don't care about placing quite yet. Chino, ya goin? How bout you Frank. Randall just don't run me over when ya lap me!
I'm in the B class, so i race in the afternoon so u dont gotta worry about me runnin u over ;)
I ran into Randall at the Gatorback race and bent my front shock mount. The bike wont turn to the right all the way. I am afraid if I run the bike with the shock mounted like that, I will bend the shock itself.
Quote from: duroc825 on March 15, 2007, 12:21:25 PM
Gonna try it for my first time. Just wanna finish I don't care about placing quite yet. Chino, ya goin? How bout you Frank. Randall just don't run me over when ya lap me!
not until you start the race, then its alllll about position! haha 8)
Hey Randall ya camping Friday night? I'm thinkin about heading over there Friday night since I'm working in Tampa.