Randall and I were at Croom Sunday.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Not that I hate Honda's, but this is what Randall's quad looked like in the morning!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
This is the results of having a dealer work on your quad.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Here are some pics of my buddy Drew.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice burm!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Cool pictures. I bet it was really dusty.
Cool pics....Im going there on spring break
Yeah , it was real dusty in the trails.I overshot a turn and almost hit a tree.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 12, 2007, 09:17:45 PM
Not that I hate Honda's, but this is what Randall's quad looked like in the morning!!
it's because it was hauled in in a Dodge ;-)
wht happened Randal?
Id@
i was there as well..... Here are some of my pics.
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/croom%203-11-07/Untitled-13.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/croom%203-11-07/Untitled-11.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/croom%203-11-07/Untitled-10.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/croom%203-11-07/Untitled-9-1.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/croom%203-11-07/Untitled-7.jpg)
Chino, looks like y'all had a good time. I ended up riding out back. You gotta give me a call I got a new place to ride across from my pasture. One big lake to ride around, 4th and 5th gear all the way around and long stretches of drifting in 5th! No ruts or whoops just flat smooth riding. It's got some huge hills and cool jumps in the same area too. Won't last long unfortunately so ya better get up here this weekend!
Randall had some dirt build up in his carberator.It looked like someone sabotaged it.
I'd like to go up there mike,but my engine is do for a valve job.I'm losing some power and my engine has a slight ticking.Plus,I need to replace my steering stem parts, it's gotten loose from all the hard riding.
Hopefully we can make the QS on the 31st.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 13, 2007, 10:23:22 AM
Randall had some dirt build up in his carberator.It looked like someone sabotaged it.
I'd like to go up there mike,but my engine is do for a valve job.I'm losing some power and my engine has a slight ticking.Plus,I need to replace my steering stem parts, it's gotten loose from all the hard riding.
Hopefully we can make the QS on the 31st.
cool pics.
Yeah i should be there the 31st too, what do you run? B or C? i'll probably start out in 0-400 C. if 0-400 is looking too crowded i'll run open class.
looks like there weren't many people there.we were there saturday and there weren't to many people there then either.
I'll be in 0-400c.You have to have a 450 to run in open class.Hopefully I can get my valves done before the race.
Hey sratchup does that drew have a ltr??
Because i think he was riding down were we were too..
Let me know..
Yeah, with black Baha rims on it.But these pics , he was on his modded LTZ400.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 13, 2007, 07:08:39 PM
I'll be in 0-400c.You have to have a 450 to run in open class.Hopefully I can get my valves done before the race.
You can run any size quad in the open class. That is what open means.
I thought it was for 450's and up.I don't care, I just ride for fun!!
Yea he came down to the track i was riding at..
His bikes are nice but his ltr messed up i guess and my bike took a poop..
But yea now i know what track ur talking about one of my best freinds made it.. levi it was alright but very sandy but alright to ride...
I don't know if it's the track your talking about.This place is in Sarasota somewhere and I think they made it on a construction site.That's the reason they don't want a lot of people on it.If someone gets hurt, they think they might try to sue.
Yep my freind levi made it..
Its in venice actully.. and it was alright..
Its my freind levis dads job he works for sarasota land...
OK, sounds like the place.I didn't get to go because he said,"He was worried about the liability if someone got hurt."
Too bad,but my friend Drew said,"It was OK."
Ill be there tomorrow.. finaly got my bike fixed im ready to ride.
I'm going to be running a little rough. All my dayum parts didn't come in.But it still should be fun.
I'll be running right real soon!!
The Z is looking good bro!
Now it's running good too.I rode it today to break the rebuild in.I can't wait to ride it Saturday.
Watch out on that high banked turn track, some of the turns its easy to get sideways for fly off the end. Fun stuff though.