ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on March 12, 2007, 03:48:53 AM

Title: Hazlehurst this weekend who coming?
Post by: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on March 12, 2007, 03:48:53 AM
Come on up guys we are racing this weekend.  :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif
Title: Re: Hazlehurst this weekend who coming?
Post by: tribal_shee on March 12, 2007, 04:00:36 AM
I'd be there Tony Roni but we are all going out to Texas for 7 days on the 26th and am running out of time to be prepared to go. I deffinately want to get back up soon before it starts getting hot 8)
Title: Re: Hazlehurst this weekend who coming?
Post by: Smoknbanshee on March 12, 2007, 03:25:33 PM
i won't be up in GA until I get my laminate floors finished in my house. Good job tony on this past weekend.  sounds like that purple bike fixing to hit some 3.7's.
Title: Re: Hazlehurst this weekend who coming?
Post by: dynodon on March 12, 2007, 05:00:50 PM
I second that, Great job Toni !!!!

I dont think I will be able to make it this coming weekend, as I might be going out of state for a few days for work !! Gotta do something :'(