ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: HillKiller on March 11, 2007, 10:15:57 PM

Poll
Question: Wade wants a head count!
Option 1: Going to race.
Option 2: Going to watch.
Option 3: Wife/GF/Mom said I cant go.
Option 4: I'm not fast enough because I have a Suzuki.
Option 5: I have to work.
Title: March 24 7pm Jasper DOUBLE POINTS Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: HillKiller on March 11, 2007, 10:15:57 PM
    3rd Points Race of the 2007 SFTL Series

Cross Roads Motorplex Jasper*, Fl.    http://crossroadsmotorplex.com

Link to pictures of track   http://www.ranlayracing.com/999crossroadsdirt.htm

WADE MURPHY
TRACK  386-938-1228
HOME    386-938-3481

DIRECTIONS TO TRACK:
EXIT 460 OFF I 75 GO WEST ON STATE RD 6 FOR 4 1/2 MILES.


THE TRACK IS ON THE LEFT

GATES OPEN AT 4 PM
PRACTICE AT 5 PM
RACING AT 7 PM

CAMPERS ARE ALLOWED TO STAY OVERNIGHT BUT NO HOOKUPS however, there are free indoor showers.

Days Inn Jasper
(386) 792-1987
8182 State Road 6 W
www.daysinn.com

*Please note: The track is at the Jasper exit but is located in Crossroads, Fl. 4 1/2 miles west of I-75.

IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/NewHouse2126.jpg[/IMG]
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/NewHouse2125.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/NewHouse2124.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/NewHouse2113.jpg)


Title: Re: March 24 7pm Jasper Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on March 12, 2007, 06:36:56 AM
Also..... Race #3 is a Double Points race!
Title: Re: March 24 7pm Jasper Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: 1fastltr450 on March 12, 2007, 07:06:28 AM
I am going to race and I know my zuki is fast enough.
Title: Re: March 24 7pm Jasper Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: HondaATC on March 12, 2007, 10:56:01 AM
Oh sheet, the race next weekend is Double points? Is Eastbay too now, or did you guys switch em around?
Title: Re: March 24 7pm Jasper Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on March 12, 2007, 12:14:01 PM
both are DP races...


We just decided to pull out of Dirt Devil, we cant seem to get a straight answer.....
Title: Re: March 24 7pm Jasper DOUBLE POINTS Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: HillKiller on March 13, 2007, 11:14:41 AM
 looks like 4 of them Suzukes are sittin out this one, they must know what's best for them! :lecture.gif
Title: Re: March 24 7pm Jasper DOUBLE POINTS Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: HillKiller on March 21, 2007, 10:43:03 AM
   Ok ladies where are the rest of you? Only 11 so far? The couch can't possibly be that comfortable can it?
Title: Re: March 24 7pm Jasper DOUBLE POINTS Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: derek330 on March 21, 2007, 11:30:54 AM
I voted that the zukies are scared... but i am going to race !! so thats 12..
where everyone else at?? 8)
Title: Re: March 24 7pm Jasper DOUBLE POINTS Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: LT-R450ApK on March 21, 2007, 09:52:27 PM
I'll Be there i think,Long as she makes it through the dyno Time tomorrow night lol ;)
Title: Re: March 24 7pm Jasper DOUBLE POINTS Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL
Post by: derek330 on March 23, 2007, 10:21:56 AM
tommorows the day guys and gals... ya'll have a safe trip and i will see everyone there!!  8)