ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: Chris505 on March 12, 2007, 01:12:40 AM

Title: DID ANY one ride Wandering Wiregrass Trail this weekend
Post by: Chris505 on March 12, 2007, 01:12:40 AM
Just wondering how the trail was after the first round of maintance
Title: Re: DID ANY one ride Wandering Wiregrass Trail this weekend
Post by: Ida_Mann on March 12, 2007, 02:39:38 PM
I'm planning on going up either today or tomorrow if I can get myself motivated to do so ;-)

maybe I should get offline.

Id@
Title: Re: DID ANY one ride Wandering Wiregrass Trail this weekend
Post by: psd on March 12, 2007, 06:27:03 PM
go ride so we can have a update!
Title: Re: DID ANY one ride Wandering Wiregrass Trail this weekend
Post by: Bigscrb15 on March 12, 2007, 06:39:34 PM
yeah! and since your a moderator I feel the admin should pay you for fuel and any quad repairs so you can accurately provide us with trail details.

i hope i dont get banned by brady, lol.
Title: Re: DID ANY one ride Wandering Wiregrass Trail this weekend
Post by: Ida_Mann on March 12, 2007, 07:55:49 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 12, 2007, 06:39:34 PM
yeah! and since your a moderator I feel the admin should pay you for fuel and any quad repairs so you can accurately provide us with trail details.

i hope i dont get banned by brady, lol.

I like the idea,,,,,Brady?

Maybe even ONFA could chip in ;-)

Id@