Just Checking to see if anyone is riding at Ocala this week while the kids are out of school For Spring Break.
I want to go up and see how the Wiregrass trail looks like,,,if I can find some fuel near Deltona,,,,I might just end up driving back to Orlando before I go.
gimme a call if yer going today or tomorrow,,,I'm pretty sure I am.
Id@
Are you going on a weekday or the weekend? If it is on Saturday I would be able to go.
I'm either going today or tomorrow.
Id@
I would like to go,but my LTZ is due for a valve job.Have fun...ride safe!!
Quote from: T2 on March 11, 2007, 07:21:39 PM
Just Checking to see if anyone is riding at Ocala this week while the kids are out of school For Spring Break.
Tony,
I could possibly take a day off this week, but might be later in the week as I hurt my foot >:( and need to give it a day or so....
Quote from: Honda328i on March 12, 2007, 11:25:10 AM
Quote from: T2 on March 11, 2007, 07:21:39 PM
Just Checking to see if anyone is riding at Ocala this week while the kids are out of school For Spring Break.
Tony,
I could possibly take a day off this week, but might be later in the week as I hurt my foot >:( and need to give it a day or so....
maybe I'll wait and go with yall
it's been a while for me to get to a group ride.
Id@
Well I have to work FD wedsday, and Saturday so any other day will work I'm still debating weather I want to ride are not, I would like to have a BIG group ride, its just not the same as it used to be.
How about Thursday as a first, then Tuesday. Ida, would be great to have you join us, yes, a group ride is long overdue..
I'm up for either,,,,I might still even go a for a little ride today.
I thought I had a dead battery in my 400,,,,but I pulled it out of the trailer and VIOLA, starts right up.
I'm headed to Orlando for the fuel and look for my riding pants at my parent's house and depending on my motivation,,,,,out to ride.
Id@
I'm draining the old gas out of it at the moment because I was desperate to ride last time and had to use 93 octane when it's supposed to run 110.
Id@
So if you guys want to go Thursday thats fine, I have to work the night B4 so I wont be there until around 1030 till 1100.
OK, let's do Thursday!
you think I'm waiting that long for you?!? ;-)
Id@
Where do you guys want to meet? I was thinking Parking area #1 thats right off 573 and 19 almost where the pavement ends.
I thought you couldn't park there anymore.You might want to check with someone that knows.
somewhere round there is good
Id@
I was just there last week, Its just a little further down the dirt rode where you can park now, its all fenced off.
T2, that's where Id@ and I plan to meet tomorrow. See you there.
Guys can you still ride any of the trails off 573 by the power lines? I wanted to go there but was afraid they might have closed down those trails.
I'll find out for sure for you when I get there, but for now I dunno.
Id@
WHat time are you guys going to be there? Steve I'm by the airport now if you want to stop by our station.
I should be rolling in after 9:30am. I'll take a short ride if Id@ shows up then, and we will return about 10 to 10:30 to meet up with you T2, unless I meet you at the Mobil on 434. Text me.
I'm gettin my barnies coffee or :ThumbsDown.gif starbucks and heading out shortly.
Id@
Well, it's hard to ride scrub after getting spoiled at Durhamtown, but it was a good day nonetheless. I still can't believe we pounded our 24 miles in what seemed like 45 minutes. That 65 mph you clocked wasn't on the whoops section 'though, I can bet on.
It is true that you can no longer ride from scrub, across 19 to the trails on the East side, but my friends, we did get a new fence, lots of no riding signs, and a PORTA POTTY!! I'm glad the state is spending lots of OHV money on this stuff.
Well, it still beats a day working shut up in a building, when the weather is good outside, and in the company of friends. --H3i
We will be either at Lake Delancy or Croom. If croom is not full we are going there. Delancy will be the back up plan.