I found a realy kool place in green cove springs. It is called bostwick creek motocross park. It is pretty cool place for race quads and dirt bikes. There are two tracks. One for adults and one for beginers and kids. They are working on 3 different trail systems. Trail A is for utility bikes and is muddy. Trail B is kinda a little of both. Trail C is for the faster riders. They are as of now really short trais but they are working on better and longer ones. We sugestted to get the trails longer, add a huge open mud pit [smiley=Wink.gif](my idea) and eventually a paintball field. I can't get a pic of the flyer because my computer is a POS. Anyway, if you have a 4x4 or utility quad then it is not worth the $20 a person. We are going back before too long to see how they are comming along and we will report. But if you have a sport quad or a dirt bike espically then you should go check it out sometime. Their hours are : wednesdays form 10am to dark.
Saturday 9am to 3pm
sunday 10am to 5pm
Wednesdays are the best time to go because there is nobody there. Their number is (904)284-5221 The track is located approximatley 30 minutes south of jacksonville just off of
RT17 at 1350 sungarden Rd. the website is http://www.bostwickmx.com Hope you like it ;D
;DHEY THANKX 4 THE INFO,I PUT IT UNDER MY FAVORITES,I LIVE IN SOUTH FLA NEAR FT LAUD. IS THERE ANY TRAILS,I HAVE A WIFE & SON WHO RIDE TOGETHER,IS THAT ALOUD ?
THANKS
YAHAMA CREW-CHRIS BETTY JUSTIN [smiley=drive.gif]
Well, you will have fun on the track with your yfz but the trails suck right now. They have probably gotten longer but they werent worth the 20$ just for the trails. I don't think they much care with the 2 up riding. You do have to sign a waver and crap like that so i wouldn't see why not. It might be a little ways to get there from Ft. ladurdale to green cove right ???
appeciate the info 0 places here to ride in middleburg.
Hey guys, how far off 95 is this place? Is it near that Bostwick Power plant?
It between bostwick and green cove spring on hwy 17
Thanks, koh. Its a nice place?
andy.;,... I sent ya a pm...we're going to ride hernando sunday ;D wanted to know if you wanted to come ???
Koh, sorry Im still trying to figure out the whole PM thing. I went out riding near my house yesterday. I have to get a trailer hitch to tow my trailer and quad. After that I will be ready to rock. How often do you go out to Hernando?