any kids in the north port area that want to get together and ride(//URL)
i would like to ride today, call me at 941 2660799 sebastian
is northport open ;Dor closed >:(. just wondeing as the last time we were there, well we were ask to leave. been driveing all the way to croom :-/. thats a long ride for all those woops. northport is so much more fun ;D
450RRRR I went today to north port no problems, no cops, had a great time!! I am also in the sarasota area, whenever you want to ride just send me an instant message or email me to soldado37@hotmail.com, I am new in this area so I don't know people to ride with
solado37 maybe we can get together next weekend. maybe sunday. i have to talk my wife into going. my son is always up for a ride. we are all on sports. so we travel pretty fast.well kinda fast anyway, ha
we ride in north port every sunday and havent been bothered with the cops. we usually ride around the wooden ramps. can anyone get a hold of a bobcat and maybe make some nice jumps over by there. i am a little to wide for the wooden ramps. :(
the wooden ramps are one of the places they say to stay away from. they have trespass warrants on that area. but it is one of the best places out there.
i go out there every sun. as long as they cant see ya from the road they leave ya alone [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
I want to go to Croom this weekend anyone is going?
The wooden ramps as well as the sand pit are owned by Duff and he's got a warrant signed. Be sure you don't get caught or he'll have you hauled off to jail.
well we got in 2 laps around the thing today before they ran us off. n/p police