Almost two years ago, Jeremy Ruales (28 years old) was shot in the head. In addition to being completely blind now, Jeremy has also lost his senses of smell and taste. More important, he has a 3 year old son whom he will never be able to see again. The man who shot Jeremy was a convicted felon at the time. For his crime, he only received a three year sentence. He will be out in about one year if action is not taken. The signatures on this petition will be used to help extend his sentence to the absolute maximum.
If you would like to sign the petition please go to yahoo.com and type in http://www.calliander.net/petition/ and scroll down and click where it says this address in blue. Thankyou!
This was an intentional shooting from what i understand the guy actually aimed at Jeremy's head and didn't even know him. He got 3yrs for the gun and 5 for the actual shooting but will be out in a year. So please help keep this guy locked up. This is where me and my family live and it's not far from Ocala and Croom. This guy could be out soon and go after someone else.
Thanks for all of you who have signed the petition. I went to school with Jeremy and his brother. It's too close to home for me and my family to know that this guy will be out soon and be back in this area. I can't believe the system would let people as dangerous as this out so soon. It's almost like they don't care. If they would cut the cable and all the other Privileges they have in jail they could build bigger jails and not have to worry about the room, and as far as I'm concerned if they have done something to be in jail why let them be comfortable in there. Stuff as many of them in a cell as you can and let em fight it out for food. Why should they be comfortable for hurting or killing someone else? I pray they have enough people sign the petition to keep this guy locked up, no one deserves what happened and Jeremy's son will never get to do things with his dad that other boys get to do and Jeremy can't see and can barely hear whats going on in his sons life, Jeremy's comment about it all is that he is glad he is alive and you have to live life. He's also told many people "don't feel sorry for me I can do anything that I put my mind to"
Thanks guys
Kari
done ;)
Done
Done!
this is crazy only 3 years wtf is this world coming too i hope this guy stay;s in there for the rest of his life
And they wonder why no one is scared of doing anything and the crime rate went up. You don't go to jail for very long so why worry about doing the crime. Thanks again guys I know his family appreciates everyones support
I'm curious, what's the name of the guy who shot him?
Id@
yuo got my signature for sure!
I don't know but I can try and find out.
signed ;)
the justice system is F***ED
we can always go old school, tie him up behind a quad (instead of a horse) and go for a long, fast ride!
I hope this guy rots in prision, the people that make mistakes end up getting screwed in court, and the people that deserve to rot get this 3 yr sentence crap!
Signed, Good Luck with keeping Him Behind Bars >:(
done
Done
Done,
EVERYBODY PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECOND'S & SIGN PLEASE !
done!!
We need to petition Gov Crist on this also i thought it was 10-20-life
any response on the name of the guy who shot him?
I can' find anything in court records or local papers about this at all.
Id@
Done
Done
Done, and Good Luck.
no response yet on who shot him?
Id@