Anybody gonna go riding up there..
I wanna go ride it before the start of the quad sieres..
Let me know if ur going..
Thanks
Tyler
Wish I could! as soon as I get my parts and get my top end on I'm headed back. I heard it was really really rough this week.
Quote from: WALSH450R on March 09, 2007, 01:14:45 AM
Anybody gonna go riding up there..
I wanna go ride it before the start of the quad sieres..
Let me know if ur going..
Thanks
Tyler
I'm going, probably on Saturday. ;D
that is the coolest place to ride........just wouldn't want to wreck on the outback track!
IVE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES AND WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT IM GOING TO THE GATOR NATIONALS SAT. AND SUN.THAT PLACE IS AWESOME.
i actully went to a freinds track in vinice and blew up my bike..
Mabe ill go this weekend
Went Sunday and the track was alright.
Might be changing that to Sunday. I thinking about Racing Dade city Saturday night and then cruising up to hard rock for practice Sunday. Any takers!!!
Quote from: trx#9 on March 16, 2007, 02:51:18 AM
Might be changing that to Sunday. I thinking about Racing Dade city Saturday night and then cruising up to hard rock for practice Sunday. Any takers!!!
Ill be at dade city saturday but I don't have a good enough quad for hardrock lol
Quote from: WOODY_450r on March 16, 2007, 10:04:24 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 16, 2007, 02:51:18 AM
Might be changing that to Sunday. I thinking about Racing Dade city Saturday night and then cruising up to hard rock for practice Sunday. Any takers!!!
Ill be at dade city saturday but I don't have a good enough quad for hardrock lol
You never told me what happen to your tranny.
Bring tear offs! It's rained all last night and all day today in Ocala.
That why I'm waiting until Sunday.
Quote from: trx#9 on March 16, 2007, 02:59:32 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on March 16, 2007, 10:04:24 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 16, 2007, 02:51:18 AM
Might be changing that to Sunday. I thinking about Racing Dade city Saturday night and then cruising up to hard rock for practice Sunday. Any takers!!!
Ill be at dade city saturday but I don't have a good enough quad for hardrock lol
You never told me what happen to your tranny.
shift fork wore out and I missed a couple gears and it broke off and ruined 5 gears! It sould be done buy the ssqsa hard rock race!
I not to sure about hard rock sunday. If the dade locals don't beat me up to bad tonight I might be there. ::)