The last race is at Volusia Speedway in Barbersville, not at Ocala!! Racing starts approx 10am. There are about seven quads signed up now which is good for a weeekday race but we could sure use some more!
I think i feel a cold coming on...
Here's a few pics from Monday's action.
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/AMAFlatTrackThunderbowl3-06025.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/AMAFlatTrackThunderbowl3-06006.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/AMAFlatTrackThunderbowl3-06027.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/AMAFlatTrackThunderbowl3-06037.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/AMAFlatTrackThunderbowl3-06036.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/AMAFlatTrackThunderbowl3-06035.jpg)
I just want to know if the #59 bike saved it......... ;D
Quote from: Skully on March 07, 2007, 08:28:43 AM
I just want to know if the #59 bike saved it......... ;D
Yes he did but I sure thought for a second I was going to get a crash on film frame by frame!
Pics: Round 2 Thunderbowl
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals077.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals076.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals072.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals064.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals063.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals058.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals047.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals044.jpg)
Round 3: Thunderbowl Ocala
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals114.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals111.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals106.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals104.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals102.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals101.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals093.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals089.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals085.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals082.jpg)
Day 3...Round 4 Volusia Speedway
Open Class Results:
1. Gary
2. Wayne
3. Brad (Illinois)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals214.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals157.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals153.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals152.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals151.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals134.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals132.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals131.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals128.jpg)
Round 5 Volusia Speedway Park (and awards)
Race Results:
Open: 1. Dave Ware 2. Gary Sisson 3. Brad Isbell
25+: 1. Wayne Palmer 2. Gary Sisson
Kurt Brady- 2nd place (not sure what class)
AMA Winter National Short Track Open Class Winner- Gary Sisson
AMA Winter National Short Track 25+ Class Winner- Wayne Palmer
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals167.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals168.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals184.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals190.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals191.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals192.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals193.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals197.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals198.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals199.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals201.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals211.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals212.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals241.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals226.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals228.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals236.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals237.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/AMAWinterNationals240.jpg)
cool pics congrats gary 8)
Congrats to Gary, Wayne, Scooter, Tim and everyone who else showed up.I cant race those since im to young. good job
Great job guys ! :Clap.gif
Man i wished i could have ran the whole thing,Had a blast though GJ to everone that showed,Wayne Thanks brotha for all the help
Great Pictures, I am going to have to hit that series up next year for sure!! 8)
WTG Local Guys!!!!!!!! Great job!!!!
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on March 09, 2007, 05:16:43 PM
Man i wished i could have ran the whole thing,Had a blast though GJ to everone that showed,Wayne Thanks brotha for all the help
Scooter no problem thank you for the help as well. Also thank dad for me.