Good luck to Jake and everyone else that is racing in Alabama this weekend! Hope everyone is safe and has a good weekend! :ThumbsUp.gif
thanks man!!! i will do my best to represent part of the florida riders!!!
I should be there also. 8)
so what class you running erik?
we will see ya there have a safe trip.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 06, 2007, 04:52:19 PM
so what class you running erik?
I don't know yet. Do they have the schedule posted yet?
http://www.atvaonline.com/Race/2007/MX/raceorder.asp
Thanks Jake, I still haven't decided yet on what class. Parts didn't come in today so I might not be going. :-\
ouch thats not good. man im so excited for this weekend!!!
Good luck to everybody whose going, Represent us FL boys!!!
leaving in the morning!!!
Good Luck Jake!!!! keep in touch this weekend!!
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 07, 2007, 06:36:12 PM
leaving in the morning!!!
ughhh i wish i was going!!! good luck let me know what goes down ;)
yeah didn't see this post until after i made the comment in my lens post but anyways GL to all of you going.
Thanks guys!!!
Not going!!! :'(
Quote from: trx#9 on March 07, 2007, 10:13:15 PM
Not going!!! :'(
Good luck everyone! What happend erik?
Quote from: WOODY_450r on March 08, 2007, 09:03:22 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 07, 2007, 10:13:15 PM
Not going!!! :'(
Good luck everyone! What happend erik?
Things didn't come together, I'll be at dade tonight though.
Good luck Jake............WFO baby!!!!!!!!
Uhh....and I got dibbs on the first autographed pic when you become a BIG star! 8)
(T.C.'s dad)
:Fp