So how did our boys do?
Chris,
I know for a fact that they didn't do well on Sunday, after driving up to Ocala I find out that they were rained out in Daytona on Sat and moved everything back a day.
Of cource I couldn't go back Mon or Tues, Arrrrrrrrrrgh............. ;D
Ok Dave told me he won the open and David B won the vets...
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 06, 2007, 11:56:57 AM
Ok Dave told me he won the open and David B won the vets...
No not exactly.
David B won the ATV 25+ class and I finished 2nd, I won the ATV Open class and he finished 2nd. So, it was a 2 stroke sweep!!
Oh same thing... 25+/ Vets..... same deal..
WTG Guys!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!
All Of us Did Good!!
Gary finished first today
Wayne Got 2nd
And I got 3rd
The Final race will be at Thunderbowl Thurs 3/8, not Volusia as originally planned. I think racing starts at 11am but anyone wanting to race may want to get there earlier. Anyone??