Don't get me wrong, I love living in FL, but when it gets cold like this, I LOVE it,,,,,,,I mean I really love it,,,,,tonight, I sleep here in Deltona with the windows OPEN!!!
It's already 67 degrees inside the house and I don't care.
Id@
I like it for sleeping, But thats it !!!!!!!
I am so sick of the COLD, I hated working in the SNOW !!!!! BUT , I did enjoy plowing the snow with my truck !!!!! Made GOOD money doing it too !!!!
born and raised floridian right here and i love the cold
but being up here in pa right now... the cold isn't that great anymore.... the high over the next few days is about 32* with the lows down to 9*
i love the cold for about a week, then im done with it.
yeah,,,,after spending about three days in the cold,,,,I'm DONE.
I gotta get to a point where I can warm back up,,,,but after that I'm ready to cool again.
I couldn't live up north,,,,,other than living around yankees, it's too dang cold.
I'd end up having to drink heavily and often,,,,,oh wait....;-)
Id@
i love it too. people think im crazy that i love it so much and ive been in florida my whole life. it does get old after a while, but after about a hour of 95 degree weather with 2000% humidity im ready for a arctic blast (or whatever they call harsh cold fronts). i cant stand the summer here.
I'm all about the cold, I was born and raised in this State, but after a while I get sick of sweating to death. Bring on the cold but keep the sun out.
no prob!! cold is cool! I was born and raised in the south side of Chicago, so the cold down here is like a cool breez!!! lol!!
Hate it
I spent four years in Caribou Maine.Worked on B-52's on the flightline when it was 70 below,so I'm done with cold weather.
I love the cold. I wont go camping unless its cold or cool. aint nothing more miserable than riding all day and coming back to camp and getting into a hot tent
I'd move to Alaska in a heartbeat, bring on the snow!!!
Quote from: backinsaddle on March 06, 2007, 03:40:09 PM
I'd move to Alaska in a heartbeat, bring on the snow!!!
i would too. thats the most awesome place on earth.
I hate being cold. If I had plenty of water and a gun, I could survive no problem in the wild in a hot climate. If I had plenty of water and a gun and had to survive in the wild where it was cold, I would use the gun to shoot myself.
Not saying I dont love air conditioning. I dont mind sweating all day long, whether working or playing but you MUST have AC at night.
I like it as long as it doesn't go below 50 degrees.After that I have to have some warmth.Riding in the cold is awesome though.Bring it on!!
Nothing better than smacking a finger on an engine block when it's cold out.
This cold is not my favorite. I wanted to get away from that cold crap. Cold is a 4 letter word and my mommy told me those are bad.
I am in heaven. I absolutely love the cold weather.
I've been snow skiing in Canada when it was 20 below (and I was only24).One pass and then to the lodge for a couple bloodymary's.Young and stupid, but know old and smart.Right QT?
Quote from: Mr. Fixit on March 07, 2007, 12:40:18 AM
I've been snow skiing in Canada when it was 20 below (and I was only24).One pass and then to the lodge for a couple bloodymary's.Young and stupid, but know old and smart.Right QT?
Now that's my idea of skiing. Let me know next time you go. haha!
I wish I could remember all the skiing trips we did.I'll tell you more at the rally.
yankees :P
Damn yankee ;)
i love the cold except when im standing at the bus stop and its 42 degrees. and i have a buzzcut so my ears freeze.other than that...windows open and all fans on high