I HEARD FROM A FRIEND WHO RACES GNCC THAT BILL BALLANCE WAS PROTESTED FOR SOME SORT OF ILLEAGEL FRAME.THATS ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW.IF ANYONE KNOWS MORE ABOUT IT PLEASE POST IT.
didnt hear that.
Thats prolly bull, why would he need an illegal frame? Hes a factory yamaha rider and how do you have an illegal frame anyways
Make one out of titanium and paint it so it looks like stock. That would be a huge advantage! :N
RAD 700R SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE HE QUESTIONS ME!!
I saw his quad, and it has a mod on the bottom front of the frame, where the "A" arms bolt in to, on the regular frames there is like 1 1/2 or 2 inch distance between the tubes that form the frame, on Ballance's the tubes are tougether, but it was like that at the Atv EXPO, and anybody said anything, now that he won (what a sorprisse) they come with that BS, on the rules they accept gusset the frames and so on, I don't think this lil mod, would be a factor to win or loose a race, that guy will win it on any quad it is skils and preparation more then any other factor, just my 2 cents
THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THAT SOMEONE DID PROTEST.THATS ALL I KNEW.
STOP YELLING YOUR HURTING MY EARS!!!
Here is the forum that talks about that : http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=286280&perpage=15&pagenumber=20
Quote from: hondajohn69 on March 05, 2007, 07:33:21 PM
RAD 700R SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE HE QUESTIONS ME!!
Why, I am sincerely sorry :bow.gif I was caught up in the moment. I will spell better and think out my posts more throughly next time only if you TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF!!
sorry guys!not too good on a computer yet....
Quote from: hondajohn69 on March 06, 2007, 02:06:45 AM
sorry guys!not too good on a computer yet....
Among other things!