http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=58826&page=11
thats the official 3wheelerworld.com thread on our ocala spring break ride, it also has the older rides in ocala and pics of some of our rags out their riding, we have 5 campsites reserved for the april 7-10th weekend (easter weekend) so any of you trike riders here want to join the fun and ride with a bunch of other trikers, THE MORE THE MARRIER!
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/IM000241.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/rsz_DSC_0533.jpg)
I will be there the 5th-9th.This will be a good ride.
bumpedybumpbump ;D
Cool ! you guys will be at the Rally may 19th won't you?
Are we allowed to? 99.9% of the places will not touch a trike because of insurance. I've been very fortunate with the flat tracking series.
TRIKES,BIKES,ATV'S,UTV'S ALL WELCOME THE MORE THE MERRIER
BUMP! FOR A GOOD RIDE ON TRIKES!
the ATVMIAXTREME.COM crew will be there the same weekend!!!
I saw that!! if my daughter is there sunday(wich her mom may pick her up sat) can she be involved in the easter egg hunt?? ( I was going to ask that any way) we have the whole south western corner of scrub booked for our crew 6 sites!! should be a wicked weekend of riding!! hope you guys have a safe trip there!
Lets Ride!
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s100/HondaATC/DesertR.jpg)