here's some pics from todays race. yokley with the new kawi
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
the proclass start
[attachment deleted by admin]
mudnuri coming in hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
mudnuri hauling the mail!!!!!!!!!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
over all winner bill ballance
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice pics... I was talking with Dreth today and he was checking out the races also. Forgot to take his camera though :dunno.gif . How did Yokley do on the new Kawi?
i got about 150 pictures today, il put some up once i get them downloaded on my computer tomarrow
Good pics, love the new kawi
Yokley placed 4th behind our very own florida rider Taylor Kiser.
I'm sooooo jealous that I couldn't go.
Great pics! 8)
Yokley's quad looks nice!
How did Frank (TRX450R_Racer) do? I know he was planning on running.
Dont know, i saw him out there though, recognised his bike.
I got quite a few pictures, no good pics of the starts though =\
I got a few of the new kfx all dirty! A few of the other pro's and then a few of some friends. Oh and some mud pic's too! i'll post them up tomorrow.
First gncc race i've been to and it was awesome. I didnt even get to race and i had a great time.
Borich came from waaaaay back all the way to second place (had an 18 min. lap!!!!! had to of been fastest lap of the day) and bill balance took the win of course. Traci cecco took overall in the morning event, she was haulin ass!
cool pics..looks like fun
Can't wait to see the rest of the pic's. Good job guys!!
What happened to Natalie? Last place???? Man I wanted to go so bad!
Quote from: digginfool on March 05, 2007, 03:05:33 AM
How did Frank (TRX450R_Racer) do? I know he was planning on running.
Thanks for asking.
I finished 7th in the morning 36+ class. I completed 4 (11.3 mile) laps in 2:10:51. I raced the AM so I could watch the Pros in the PM. I was only 10 seconds behind the guy in front of me and 50 seconds behind the guy in front of him. If I wasn't stuck in the mud for about 3 minutes on the first lap I would have prpbably gotten 5th. I still gat a trophy. The trophies went back to 11th because I had 31 riders in my calss. It was a BLAST. I will post my pictures tonight.
Is that area available to ride on?? I was bummed that I could not go..
Quote from: duroc825 on March 05, 2007, 05:13:26 PM
What happened to Natalie? Last place???? Man I wanted to go so bad!
He was doing real good for awhile. He was in third on the first lap i remember. He got about 3 laps in and the next time i saw him he was on the other side of the finish with his wife. So i dont know what happened but he didnt finish.
Awsome pics, Im going out tommorow to watch. Its right down the street from me
Alright, here's all of my pic's i took. Camera died around the 3rd lap of the pro race :(
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Triton%20gncc/?action=view&slideshow=true
Theres over 90 pictures so i didnt want to put them all on the site. Most of them are backward, so it looks like the race is in reverse, i thought stupid photobucket would know how to keep numbers in order.
enjoy.
Quote from: duroc825 on March 05, 2007, 05:13:26 PM
What happened to Natalie? Last place???? Man I wanted to go so bad!
He was third and then stop after the third lap, didn't want to get blisters, he will be racing at Alabama for the 2007 GNC opening great rider, great person
lol was that really the reason? You would think him and and the rest of the pro's would have hands as hard as a rock because they ride so much. I heard he's just out to have fun this year so thats cool.
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 06, 2007, 12:32:58 AM
Alright, here's all of my pic's i took. Camera died around the 3rd lap of the pro race :(
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Triton%20gncc/?action=view&slideshow=true
Theres over 90 pictures so i didnt want to put them all on the site. Most of them are backward, so it looks like the race is in reverse, i thought stupid photobucket would know how to keep numbers in order.
enjoy.
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. You got me in one of them.
More pictures
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/GNCC2007/
i got too many pictures to post on here(about 130), and a video of the pro start, so here is the link, enjoy
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/forfidyspd/Triton%20GNCC/
Quote from: atvtrailer on March 06, 2007, 06:11:29 AM
i got too many pictures to post on here(about 130), and a video of the pro start, so here is the link, enjoy
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/forfidyspd/Triton%20GNCC/
Cool pics! I'm pic # 64. It seems like everyone that took pictures somehow got me.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 06, 2007, 03:13:31 PM
Quote from: atvtrailer on March 06, 2007, 06:11:29 AM
i got too many pictures to post on here(about 130), and a video of the pro start, so here is the link, enjoy
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/forfidyspd/Triton%20GNCC/
Cool pics! I'm pic # 64. It seems like everyone that took pictures somehow got me.
i tried to get a few more of u, but i didnt get it timed right and my camera took the picture too early or too late
Quote from: JohnF on March 05, 2007, 11:34:56 PM
Awsome pics, Im going out tommorow to watch. Its right down the street from me
You can alsmost walk there.
Quote from: atvtrailer on March 06, 2007, 03:30:32 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 06, 2007, 03:13:31 PM
Quote from: atvtrailer on March 06, 2007, 06:11:29 AM
i got too many pictures to post on here(about 130), and a video of the pro start, so here is the link, enjoy
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/forfidyspd/Triton%20GNCC/
Cool pics! I'm pic # 64. It seems like everyone that took pictures somehow got me.
i tried to get a few more of u, but i didnt get it timed right and my camera took the picture too early or too late
Thanks for the effort. I'm not the greatest with a my camera either.
Here is a linkt to some cool photos ffrom the ATVriders. http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/gnccatvracing2007.html (http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/gnccatvracing2007.html)
Here's a good one of me from there. I think I'm going to have to buy this one.
(http://www.atvriders.com/gallery/2007gncc01tritonmorningatvrace/images/KE2F4285.jpg)
One more good one of me. this is where we first went into the woods off the line. I feel sorry for the guy you can barely see behind me eating my roost.
(http://www.atvriders.com/gallery/2007gncc01tritonmorningatvrace/images/Pappy-331.jpg)
Nice pics guys-I went to the Orange Crush last year (was on a friends property) and had a blast! It was a treat to tour all the pro pits, see the vendors and all the different class of riders. I stil my g/f about being all over Brandon and Bill's new shiney YFZ's-she was almost sitting on them and the crew was real cool about it. I have rode out on that course a few times since the GNCC last year and it is a very tough challenging ride and I give it anyone that can finish that race!
Hey Randall cool pics thank's
One more my rear number plate.
(http://www.atvriders.com/gallery/2007gncc01tritonmiscatvrace/images/gncc07FL-237.jpg)
;)