TOO MUCH RAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets go guys last race we gave out over 4000.00 :o :o :o
You know we support your track Alex, I just dont know that I`ll have my pipes by then !?!?!
ok it's getting real close who's coming????????????????see ya tommrow Alex.
how did everyone do?
friday night $1190.00 was won in the gamberlers e.t. race
saturday $1000.00 was won in the e.t. race
3.88 was ran by tony in the outlaw class and he won the class
had a great race with a lot of people thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great job to all the winners!!!!!!
are you still running paddles in out law we are coming up for your next race let me know the dates
Yeah we are still running paddels in the outlaw classes. and we are racing in Hazelhurst this weekend if you guys can make it. We had a great time I won the outlaw class and came in 2nd in 420 class. My little boy Austin won the kids et class. Mr Gary won the 420class Tommy Davis won the 6.00 class.Tim Mills won first and second in the big et class. Not sure on the other classes. Well we got most of the bugs out of the purple beast. It ran hard everypass It still needs a little more tunning. But Its coming back around it had a bad base gasket on the right cyl. hope you guys can make this weekend its going to be fun. ;D
Charles thanks for letting us stay at the track, we had a large time :D :D good job Alex & Charles keeping the track right.... oh yeah next trip I'll save you a spot in the hillbilly motel Alex :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Djust messing with you Alex. We had a blast see ya'll next race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you all had a GOOD turn out !!!!!!!! Wish we could have made it, BUT, with out any pipes, Just couldnt do it. We are planning on the next race, so post the dates asap !!!!! (please) ;)
Travis, I still have yet to hear from Daniel !!!!! Must be he isnt interested in the "black pearl" !?!?!?!
I haven't heard from either. must be interested in something else ;) ;) ;)
Yeah, I heard that !!!! BUT, thats his loss !!!!!!!! Jason LOVES riding it ;D ;D
Quote from: dynodon on March 13, 2007, 07:33:23 PM
Yeah, I heard that !!!! BUT, thats his loss !!!!!!!! Jason LOVES riding it ;D ;D
1 of the many things I love to ride. LMFAO. I just figured Daniel was giving soo many riding lessons that he didn't have time to jockey anybodies bike. Guess that is what happens when you get soo good. Maybe one day I will know what that is like.
I doubt that will happen Smoke,but don't worry i'm trying to get back in the banshee groove... :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: badcompanyracing on March 13, 2007, 11:24:52 PM
I doubt that will happen Smoke,but don't worry i'm trying to get back in the banshee groove... :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D
guess time will tell.....i once was on the side lines when the big boys were running.
I dont know, Smokies " stocks" just went up, and everyone elses has went down lately !!!!! He took first in two classes run at our race !!!!!!!!
im still around...just been kinda busy...ill be in hazelhurst this weekend...
guess who's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry D , I'm getting back in and then we will 1st and 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o
OH, I am NOT worried, I know what the 4 mil has in it yet!!!! ;D
Quote from: dynodon on March 15, 2007, 04:46:17 PM
OH, I am NOT worried, I know what the 4 mil has in it yet!!!! ;D
you ain't in our class you got a stroker motor ;D ;D ;D lol
but you might have another rider back on scene :) :) :)
I hoped my rider would have called, or pmed me by now ?!?!?!?!?!
But, Thinking back when I was that age, hmmmmmmmmmm, I know what I was doing too!!! ;)
kinda scary ain't it??????????????????????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I was thinking the same thing :) :) :)
you guys make it sound like the older you get the less you get. i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18. can i get a HELL YEAH?
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 10:44:35 AM
i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18.
so youre still a virgin?? ;D
Whens the next race you guys will be at??
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 10:44:35 AM
you guys make it sound like the older you get the less you get. i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18. can i get a HELL YEAH?
O.K., lets see who gets it more, me or you ?!?!?!?! Who wears the pants in the house ?????????? :-*
I cant speak for Jason, But Troy and I talked yesterday about making the next race in waycross. I am not sure, But its the first weekend right ????
Quote from: BadCompany350 on March 16, 2007, 07:28:02 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 10:44:35 AM
i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18.
so youre still a virgin?? ;D
Whens the next race you guys will be at??
Ask my wife if I am still a virgin...Dog, your still a little puppy, wet behind the ears, wearing diapers, and your gonna try to bring some generic smack talk to me. Go back to your crib and suck on ya thumb for a few more years. Build you a resume then come talk smack to me.
I will check to see if I can roll that weekend. not sure yet, because I have a big dog show the weekend before. I will definetly be at the C&R motorsports race in April though.
I noticed you STEPPED right over my post like it was amish road apples !!!!!!!!
What NO comment ????? :o
Oh yeah, HELL YEAH !!!!!!! ;D ;)
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 09:40:54 PM
Quote from: BadCompany350 on March 16, 2007, 07:28:02 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 10:44:35 AM
i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18.
so youre still a virgin?? ;D
Whens the next race you guys will be at??
Ask my wife if I am still a virgin...Dog, your still a little puppy, wet behind the ears, wearing diapers, and your gonna try to bring some generic smack talk to me. Go back to your crib and suck on ya thumb for a few more years. Build you a resume then come talk smack to me.
I will check to see if I can roll that weekend. not sure yet, because I have a big dog show the weekend before. I will definetly be at the C&R motorsports race in April though.
now smoke don't get upset he's back and can still ride as for the smack talk send that to me , ;D ;D won't be too long before I'm out runnig ya , you know about the smack talking JR. ;D ;D
BCR back in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)now what ya gonna do when BCR runs wild on you?????????????? :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( ;D ;D :) :) :)
you boys better bring more than what you have brought before...
yo don, yeah, no comment brotha...i know you got me beat in that dept....I am laying the wood in my house right now though...
Yeah, WOOD FLOORING !!!! LOL, I shouldnt have said that out loud ???
I still say HELL YEAH though !!! ;)
always the first saturday of the month :o :o :o
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 11:59:45 PM
you boys better bring more than what you have brought before...
yo don, yeah, no comment brotha...i know you got me beat in that dept....I am laying the wood in my house right now though...
smoke remeber saltsdale, we bring enuff for our class, and if and when we stepup a class or so we will have enuff and thensome. ;) ;) ;)you're laying wood that's the problem wood is by the foot we lay concrete that's by the yard ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)
LMFAO, you must be from TEXAS too?
looks like the A$$ crack racing boyz will be bringing some heat come april.