If a midget comes up to you and ask you for something tell him "its like a roller coaster theres a hight requirement" TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
THANKS FOR LOOKIN!!!
why is this posted in the joke section? i read it 4 times trying to find out what was funny about it.
rude it aint there fault there short
hah I do that alot but only to people I know well. "You must be this tall to talk to me" haha.
Quote from: backwoods boy on March 07, 2007, 04:03:53 PM
rude it aint there fault there short
are you substituting "there" for "my" and I'm"? jk
Quote from: Rebel on March 07, 2007, 04:27:31 PM
hah I do that alot but only to people I know well. "You must be this tall to talk to me" haha.
haha i bet you do that all the time, your such a jokester, hilarious!
no but i got freinds that are short but im 6'0 an def. big enough to whoop ur arse >:D
Personal Attack!!!!!! 3 day suspension......
i dint personally attack him im too lazy i hired some dude to do it for me
HA! Im six foot TWO!
"def big enough to whoop ur arse" ? how do you know this? ive never seen you, and youve never seen me
So now you admit youre threatening his life? By hiring a hitman to kill him? Now it's serious, JohnF, I sugest you call the authorities. Or even worse...MR. BONEZ!!!!
Who takes internet threats seriously?
Everyone on this website apperently.
look man, i dont want any trouble. dont want to fight, i come on here for a good time. apparently your a beast so i know not to mess with you now. sorry
but any more threats and i will be contacting the authorities
nice and this alot to do with the joke
You guys are like Internet UFC Champions!!! :o
i will beat any one up on this website over the internet
who wants some? :box.gif i got madd internet fighting skills
Alright guys I want a good clean fight. Nothing below the signature and no smiely faces. Now come out with the fingers flying! ;D
Quote from: MadMudder on March 08, 2007, 11:18:12 PM
Alright guys I want a good clean fight. Nothing below the signature and no smiely faces. Now come out with the fingers flying! ;D
Now thats funny.
how did you think of that MadMudder
:tsktsk.gif :oo :pirate.gif
WHATS THAT SOPOSED TO MEAN