The first round of maintenance on the trail in Paisley has been completed. The equipment has moved to the northern trails and we begin on monday. The first trail took 2 weeks as they ran into many roots that had to be removed. It is anticipated the the northern trails could take as long as 3 months for the first round. After the first round they anticipate maintenance will take a lot less time.
Lets see some pics?
I just found out about it today, hopefully someone will ride it this weekend and report.
Thanks Grizz,for all your hard work and updates.
dang,,,maybe I'll go up there next week.
and take pics of course.
Id@
You know if that bulldozer pulls up allot of ground and then a big rainstorm hits or a tropical storm, its gonna turn into a giant mud trail. Sounds pretty cool though. Have to ride it next time we are up there.
Hey Chuck we oughta ride on Sunday and check it out.
were is this trail at? is on one of the maps that you can look at on line? Thanks,if any one can help.
I'm just shocked that they actually pulled up roots.
Id@
well if the trees start dying because of it they will just blame it on the atv's so there azzes are covered.
Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 03, 2007, 08:00:16 PM
well if the trees start dying because of it they will just blame it on the atv's so there azzes are covered.
:R
Id@
I dont think you have to to worry about mud in ocala, mostly what I have encountered is sand, sand. and sand!