I just tried to log onto Banshee HQ, and all that comes up is a huge page stating that it has been HACKED by Baron !!!!
Fricken loosers !!! Get a life, a girlfriend, or something and quite hacking sites :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :F
What are you going on HQ for.....? I havent found an educated person on there yet...
Whoops... I guess that could be takin for a rip! ;D LOL :P
Yeah, they are more so trail riders, But I have gotten to know a few of them !!
We need to get the track out there somehow, But like I said, I have become friends with a few from there. Besides, I will NOT go to P.S. anymore !!!!!!
What's a Banshee?... ;D
Hows this is ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
Not this?... ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Could be, Just depends on how deep your wallet is !!! :'(
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 02, 2007, 09:21:21 AM
What are you going on HQ for.....? I haven't found an educated person on there yet...
Whoops... I guess that could be taken for a rip! ;D LOL :P
[/quote
:o :o since you brought up us BHQ trail riders, that track on sr52 is that for carts only?
I'm not educated enough to tell by your links?