Folks, The Broward county airboat, halftrackand conservation club has given the Floridaatvassociation a free booth and 15 minutes of stage time to their next show. I want to thank them for their support. We are definetly picking up momentum because all of the hard work that people are putting into this rally. I will be there at the show along with Dreth to help raise awareness to our causes.
Here's their website, please go if you can.....Thxs Rick
http://www.browardairboatclub.com/index.htm
I'm not familiar with that area of the state, but how far from PSL is Dania?
Id@
it's about 2 hrs or less depending on traffic and how you drive (slow or Fast)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 02, 2007, 06:17:45 AM
I'm not familiar with that area of the state, but how far from PSL is Dania?
Id@
right at 2 hours from my house ;D
This is a top notch organization. These guys show up strong for the glades. I am related to some of the founders of this club which started back in the 70's. The show at Bass Pro is a huge event in S. FL. The guy in the pics on their web page standing on the rail of a red diamond back airboat wearing a red muscle shirt is my 2nd cousin who also owns the red track in the pics named "still killin time". Great guys who have been enjoying their sport in the glades for a looong time.
Quote from: Dreth on March 02, 2007, 06:57:14 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 02, 2007, 06:17:45 AM
I'm not familiar with that area of the state, but how far from PSL is Dania?
Id@
right at 2 hours from my house ;D
I have a good friend who will be putting me up in a room of his house over by the county line canal and I-95 on that Saturday, so after my class is over with, I might just find an excuse to drive on down.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 02, 2007, 09:46:18 AM
Quote from: Dreth on March 02, 2007, 06:57:14 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 02, 2007, 06:17:45 AM
I'm not familiar with that area of the state, but how far from PSL is Dania?
Id@
right at 2 hours from my house ;D
I have a good friend who will be putting me up in a room of his house over by the county line canal and I-95 on that Saturday, so after my class is over with, I might just find an excuse to drive on down.
Id@
You wont regret it! Oh yeah, Make sure you have your camera there will be some nice sights at that show & some cool airboats, tracks & 4x4 quads as well ;).
Ida, Dania is the next town south of Fort Lauderdale
Bass Pro is right on the west side of I-95, you wont miss it.
Bass Pro is worth the trip alone. The place is like a shopping mall for outdoorsman. I can spend hours just wandering.
I can probably help with the event. Rick, Paul, Shawn, let me know
Backinsaddle, we will probably take you up on your offer. As of right now, it's just me and shawn for both days working the booth. so any help from any member is greatly needed and appreciated. We will have the stage for 15 minutes each day,so I am getting ready for this. I will highlight the state of Florida and other agencies and how they dont want us anywhere.I will show how we are becoming "cultural refugees" in our own state. I will show how we are being "vehicular descrimanated" against. I will also show how we are the user group that pays the most fees, yet have less access. Get ready folks, this might turn out to be legal challenges we as an organization might want to pursue once we get rolling.......Rick
Quote from: lswjth2 on March 02, 2007, 11:17:50 AM
Backinsaddle, we will probably take you up on your offer. As of right now, it's just me and shawn for both days working the booth. so any help from any member is greatly needed and appreciated. We will have the stage for 15 minutes each day,so I am getting ready for this. I will highlight the state of Florida and other agencies and how they dont want us anywhere.I will show how we are becoming "cultural refugees" in our own state. I will show how we are being "vehicular descrimanated" against. I will also show how we are the user group that pays the most fees, yet have less access. Get ready folks, this might turn out to be legal challenges we as an organization might want to pursue once we get rolling.......Rick
Rick, I work the weekend before going through a system upgrade, we have the weekend of the airboat show as a backup weekend in case of failure. I won't be able to give a definite answer until probably Monday the few days before. I do work/live 20 minutes or so away, so it's easy for me to get there.
Thxs for the heads up,we do appreciate the effort.....
Quote from: lswjth2 on March 02, 2007, 11:17:50 AM
Backinsaddle, we will probably take you up on your offer. As of right now, it's just me and shawn for both days working the booth. so any help from any member is greatly needed and appreciated. We will have the stage for 15 minutes each day,so I am getting ready for this. I will highlight the state of Florida and other agencies and how they dont want us anywhere.I will show how we are becoming "cultural refugees" in our own state. I will show how we are being "vehicular descrimanated" against. I will also show how we are the user group that pays the most fees, yet have less access. Get ready folks, this might turn out to be legal challenges we as an organization might want to pursue once we get rolling.......Rick
At least your trying get our word out there, for the support for our atv community
out there. :lecture.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
So send them right message out there why we need get our atv community back together
for all riders out there. You should listen to the rush show on radio talk show comes on every weekday
12pm-3pm becuase he thinks globe warming all bull crap becuase EMR freaks uses every religon term
to brainwash people to get them join on there side so they can make people ban dumb crap such
globe warming BS. If you read all stuff about stuff on globe warming bull crap what they like
try to do in near future..
But you guys were right all long about Ementvists people all long they have been
doing same old stuff for number of years so far.(Rush)
He was talking about globe warming is a bull crap iuess on Wed
he was saying back in late 70's alot ementvist wackos were worry about globe cooling
becuase they thought the earth was going into ice age.
I'll guess some globe warming iuesses sounds like scam
for people's money donations.Thats way it sounds like to me the
way they were saying on rush radio on wed afternoon.
Here's radio talk show site plus you can listen to it live online but
you can even listem to him on radio.But i know rush can be kind of
crazy sometimes but he tells alot right things
about white house and everything about US and war in iraq.
Here's links plus he on 97.3 the sky in gainesville you should be reaching it in lake city
and all way pass ocala areas down there.
www.rushlimbaugh.com
So Good Luck on it out there! :)
also, does anyone know of where to sign up for the r/c car race they have on the flyer, i don't see a registration on the page
i may be down there my brothers air boat has won his class the last two year in a row great show lots of fun too
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on March 02, 2007, 10:10:55 PM
also, does anyone know of where to sign up for the r/c car race they have on the flyer, i don't see a registration on the page
I WILL FIND OUT FOR YOU ;)
Quote from: backinsaddle on March 02, 2007, 10:45:16 AM
Bass Pro is worth the trip alone. The place is like a shopping mall for outdoorsman. I can spend hours just wandering.
I can probably help with the event. Rick, Paul, Shawn, let me know
definatly welcome ;)
thanks dreth
any r/c info? mad sure it was running last night and it's running strong!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAsg3ydrvR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L23kFX6Bf_Y
need to play with others!!!
must be nice to have a neighborhood without curbs,,,,that ruined many a-arms for me ;-)
Id@
lol, what did you have?
an original TMaxx,,,the Nightbreed's have it now.
I didn't have the time to play with it anymore and gave it up,,,,,oh well.
Id@
stinks you had to give up a fun hobby, but atleast i'm not the only one who plys/played with these expensive toys
did some backflips today ::) no broke parts thankfully
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV6bt_DE4vQ
hah, I used to love slamming the brakes and flipping back on it's wheels,,,,needlessto say I had to modify the brakes a little with some metal bars to strengthen it a bit.
I kept bending the brake lever.
Id@
just show up with your rc cars and do your thing. no fees or anything ;)
so who's going?
Well, I' going. Even if I have to take a few hard knocks.
well, i ended up going late this evening as apposed the day like i wanted to
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture002-2.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture003-1.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture004.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture005.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture006.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture007.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture008.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture009-1.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture010.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture011.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture012-1.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture015.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture016.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture018.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture019.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture021.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture022.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture023.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture024.jpg)
way too tired to upload videos now, but i will in the morning