Hey, just wondering if anyone could tell me if the hump was still open and is FWC is enforcing rules down there. We haven't been since july last year and are thinking of heading down Sat and riding (if possible).....Holey lands is getting to be more of a pain-in-the-ass then it's worth lately. Got a ticket on the way back to the truck because i broke the flag off i was getting another and got stopped, WTF....... So, Fla City Still OPEN? Thanks !
(card sound across from last chance)
You mean the Hump?Its open just dont dare to ride on the street.I was out there yesterday and rode on the street just to load my bike to the truck and Florida Wild Life stopped me.He just told me that You can ride there all you want just stay in the trails not the dirt road.
Still open. FWC hasn't been bothering anyone out there for a while.
yea it is still open but not for long
Well like I said it is open but since someone got killed there sunday I see it closing down in the near future. :'(
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on March 14, 2007, 01:14:58 AM
Well like I said it is open but since someone got killed there sunday I see it closing down in the near future. :'(
beat me to it.
WTF?Some1 got killed on sunday?I was there and didnt see no accidents.
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on March 15, 2007, 11:59:47 PM
WTF?Some1 got killed on sunday?I was there and didnt see no accidents.
well i think it was sunday night or so.
another crash at the hump today, cop said that they were airlifted and one probably wasnt going to make it
dang what time did they say this happind at and where ?
ughhhhh not good! When and how? This really stinks.
like at 3-5 pm dont really know where, we were leaving like at 6:30 and a homestead cop stopped me to tell me to be careful and told me about the accident, i did see a blue raptor i believe on a tow truck