this is gonna be the biggest atv event florida has ever seen ;)
Umm actually I signed it this afternoon!! LOL
But I guess the copy and paste is a good way to get your point across. Keep up the good work.
I SIGNED IT LAST WEEK
Cmon people,,,,its really simple.....Sign the guest book....I heard Dreth had a $1000.00 dollar gift card for Walmart for the 225th signature.......j/k but it sounded cool....
sign sign sign,,,,,,lets get excited......WoooooHooooo,,what eles do I need, some pom poms or what ever you call them... ;D
Very strange that so many of those names are familiar and seem to be very regular and active users of this site, but have yet to sign up???? wait a minute, why is "Dreth" at the top of the list??? You been to busy to sign in yourself! ??? ??? ???
Quote from: duroc825 on March 01, 2007, 08:18:58 PM
Very strange that so many of those names are familiar and seem to be very regular and active users of this site, but have yet to sign up???? wait a minute, why is "Dreth" at the top of the list??? You been to busy to sign in yourself! ??? ??? ???
I AGREE! if you frequent this site then why would you not get involved?
uhh do i have to go to the rally thing if i sign the guest book?or whats going on
no worries i signed!
geez calm down this is the first time ive herd you talk about it. maybe if i had a little more info on what your trying to do with this "guestbook" you speak of then maybe i would sign it
just kidding im gunna sign it right now
ok i will sign guest book but can not attend rally as my best friend getting married that weekend.
By the way where is guest book located at?
Thanks
Pete
Here it is. On the right hand side of the web page. This is for everyone's benefit.....
http://www.floridaatvrally.com/
I counted about 90 entrys in the guest book with several signed on a guests, most people bring 2 or more. I sure hope this is not a indication of the turnout. That would be real sad. I would think we need thousands of people to make a impact. Not just a few hundred. My .02 worth.
Dang guys...show you support...sign the book....show OUR numbers...sign today and then work out the details of making it to the rally....Too much work to get cold feet now.....YOU DO MATTER....We fall on our face now....we will never be taken seriously...
^^^ YEAH WHAT HE SAID!! Yes I am screaming lol
there i signed up. happy now? quit makin interresting "looking" topics now. lol.
I signed it yesterday, but my names on the list for people who didnt? ???
Quote from: k.p. on March 01, 2007, 10:47:24 PM
uhh do i have to go to the rally thing if i sign the guest book?or whats going on
why would you not go?
done ;)
Quote from: Dreth on March 04, 2007, 07:45:46 AM
Quote from: k.p. on March 01, 2007, 10:47:24 PM
uhh do i have to go to the rally thing if i sign the guest book?or whats going on
why would you not go?
maybe hes workin.