hey since my tires aren't gonna be here on time i am gonna just buy a full set from clermont atv so i can make my first race i was wondering if anyone has used them and if so what did you think there not hoosier or american racer they are a brand i have not yet heard of just wanted a opinion or 2 if there out there
I think Gary Sisson ran them last race.....
He will pop on here sooner or later..
Yes I have a set. I really like them. The last race I was having some issues but dont think it was the tires. When the track is hard they work great.
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on February 28, 2007, 11:12:23 PM
Yes I have a set. I really like them. The last race I was having some issues but dont think it was the tires. When the track is hard they work great.
What brand of tires are they? I'll be in the market for some FT tires soon...
the brand is innova