So whos gonna win what!
We have...
Open
Interm
Novice
Youth
Vets
Trikes
I didnt want to include the peewees in the thread sine its more about having fun than all out racing.... :dancedude:
hey!! what about us trike guys!!
youz guyz allwayz forgets us :'(
well chris, you know what i think.... or are aiming for anyway!! :lecture.gif
and dont forget about all the trike pimps..... :ThumbsUp.gif
Man! yall need to look again! its there... ;D
aawww man you changed it... LOL :no
Quote from: derek330 on February 28, 2007, 02:29:00 PM
aawww man you changed it... LOL :no
pffftt.... :-\
So! whos gonna win what?! put in down in ink! pick one person per class...
Ill go first...
Open- Dave ;)
Interm- Travis
Novice- Dare
Youth- Joey
Vets- Kurt
Trikes- Billy
Man this is kind of tough, I dont know enough people in the league to say one way or another without cheating and looking at the points sheet! :o
Open-Scott
Inter-Bud
Novice-Dare
Youth-Joey
Vets-Chris
Trikes- (Hopefully me!)
here goes..
Open-Scott
Inter-Wayne
Youth-whoever has the blasters... 8)
Vents-Tim (32x)
Trikes-Alan
Dang Derek wheres the love
Yeah! same here! Ill have ya kissing my feet after the race Derek! >:D
I suspect before long there will be some side bets going on....and I'm bettin on yours truly!
i don't think bud is racing intermeadate any more just open but I'm not 100% sure so you need to re pick
Quote from: slim2 on March 01, 2007, 03:15:28 AM
i don't think bud is racing intermeadate any more just open but I'm not 100% sure so you need to re pick
So if your not 100% why would we need to repick? :dunno.gif
well you see its like this todd told me tuesday night that bud wasnt going to be racing interm. anymore just open so you might want to re pick
hey, i am voting for who i want to win.... so in that case change the youth class to lilzuke... and chris, tim says "you goin down" LOL 8) look people, i can only spread my love so far.... i know i am a pimp and all, but even pimps have top draw the line somewhere!! :-*
LOL! your killin me Derek! Have yall read the post of floridaatv.com
Ive been givin Tim the back hand!
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 01, 2007, 03:40:51 PM
LOL! your killin me Derek! Have yall read the post of floridaatv.com
Ive been givin Tim the back hand!
pimpho !! LOL either way, he's gonna try to win....
i'm gonna go post on floridaatv
good luck to everyone!! 8)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 01, 2007, 03:40:51 PM
LOL! your killin me Derek! Have yall read the post of floridaatv.com
Ive been givin Tim the back hand!
And for some reason your TOOL status keeps growing. >:D
Hate to break it to you but it looks like this
open - Gary Sisson
inter. - Wayne Palmer
beg. - not sure
vet - Tim Sisson
Yes that is right it is going to be a SISSON night fo-sho. Jasper is where ol' yeller likes to come alive. Sorry ladies about your luck
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 02, 2007, 03:59:49 AM
Hate to break it to you but it looks like this
open - Gary Sisson
inter. - Wayne Palmer
beg. - not sure
vet - Tim Sisson
Yes that is right it is going to be a SISSON night fo-sho. Jasper is where ol' yeller likes to come alive. Sorry ladies about your luck
Well this time it will be the chrome horn for the yellow roadblock! ;D
you tell'em dave!! LOL its looks like i will be racing at jasper.... but i cant tell you what i will be riding.. it's a secret!! open class beware!! :-* i wont say i'm gonna win cause i doubt it !! but i got my crosseye on you gary sisson..... 8) i will post up a pic of my race ride before jasper, so stay tuned!
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up... :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\
I`ll let you in on it Chris. From what I hear its a Suzuki Quadsport 230 with a BIG stroker motor. Its been in the works for sometime now. They work real well with the short wheel base. ;)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 02:28:40 PM
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up... :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\
Good one Chris!! I know what he'll be riding and it will be quite a suprise to everyone. ;)
Quote from: Scott270r on March 05, 2007, 04:20:05 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 02:28:40 PM
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up... :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\
Good one Chris!! I know what he'll be riding and it will be quite a suprise to everyone. ;)
Rumor is.... The 500!
survey says!! !! aaaannnnnhhhhhh!! would you like to go for double points?? LOL :-\ no chris not the 500.... but it will be here soon!! :-*
none will see this one coming!! hehe 8) just ask yo bro.... he knows whats up!! LOL ;)
Quote from: Scott270r on March 05, 2007, 04:20:05 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 02:28:40 PM
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up... :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\
Good one Chris!! I know what he'll be riding and it will be quite a suprise to everyone. ;)
I know!!! its a 4-poke turbo three wheeler!! :o
Quote from: derek330 on March 05, 2007, 06:42:48 PM
survey says!! !! aaaannnnnhhhhhh!! would you like to go for double points?? LOL :-\ no chris not the 500.... but it will be here soon!! :-*
none will see this one coming!! hehe 8) just ask yo bro.... he knows whats up!! LOL ;)
RAPTURD ??? :'(
Oh wait! is it that 550 (KTM??) that you were working on when I was up there?
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 07:11:01 PM
Oh wait! is it that 550 (KTM??) that you were working on when I was up there?
no ???
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 07:11:01 PM
Oh wait! is it that 550 (KTM??) that you were working on when I was up there?
nope, thats steves ride!!
Why wont anybody believe me when I told you already what it is ? :dunno.gif
Oh.. you did? what did you tell me?
Read the other post you lummox ::).
which one!
pffft all that for that! ... Loser... ;)
Shut up. :box.gif
Dont forget the Warrior. ;D Ill be there hoping for a win. Maybe on a 400 instead. We will see.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 02:28:40 PM
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up... :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\
yes we are.... we never had sooo many secrets will everyone started spying on our chit.... i'll bet if we put a dog terd on the hood of the bike and won, everyone would have terds on their bike!! LOL
laws of racing!! 8)
no body spies on yo chit man.
Quote from: derek330 on March 09, 2007, 07:49:46 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 02:28:40 PM
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up... :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\
yes we are.... we never had sooo many secrets will everyone started spying on our chit.... i'll bet if we put a dog terd on the hood of the bike and won, everyone would have terds on their bike!! LOL
laws of racing!! 8)
Man I think I struck a nerve there... If I "was" gonna spy I would be looking at what Bud is doing.. Because hes only been racing a few months and hes been puttin it on the open class... LOL
Chris,
That's easy, he's super fast and weighs 150lbs. Unfortunately, I weigh 200 and I don't see inventing a time machine to get the 13 years of youth I've lost. He is going to be tough all year but there is still time to give him some good competition for the #1 plate. I'll go down swinging if I can't repeat this year.
I wasnt specifically pointing you out Scott. :-\
Here's a prediction....since Gary got a whoopin put on at the last AMA race by that Banshee he had better get used to the view of that Banshee passin by! Garyboy you go on and protect that bottom line and leave that top lane open, I'll wave as I go by! ;D
Here's how it's going to shake out ladies:
Open- David Bohnstadt
Intermediate- Wayne Palmer
Vet- Chris Ware.
Novice- Zach Jacobson
Trike- Billy Golightly
Youth- Austin Akers
My $.02