ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: strtrcr06 on February 27, 2007, 11:59:00 PM

Title: Fisheating Creek
Post by: strtrcr06 on February 27, 2007, 11:59:00 PM
I'm going camping there with my church and my dad was wondering if there is any places around there to ride the atv's.
Title: Re: Fisheating Creek
Post by: greenmachine on February 28, 2007, 04:13:17 PM
Back in the 70's you could camp across hwy 27 in what they called their "wilderness area" & you could ride anything. We had a rope swing as well. In the campground where the big sign is you could not.
Title: Re: Fisheating Creek
Post by: strtrcr06 on February 28, 2007, 10:27:02 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 28, 2007, 04:13:17 PM
In the campground where the big sign is you could not.

What do you mean by that? And what about now a days not the 70's lol
Title: Re: Fisheating Creek
Post by: AintSkeered on March 01, 2007, 01:16:02 AM
http://www.huntfisheatingcreek.com/
But, this is for the hunting camp not the WMA. Despite what the brochure says, I haven't heard anyone talk about riding ATVs there. You may want to call them.
Title: Re: Fisheating Creek
Post by: strtrcr06 on March 03, 2007, 12:06:39 AM
Quote from: AintSkeered on March 01, 2007, 01:16:02 AM
http://www.huntfisheatingcreek.com/
But, this is for the hunting camp not the WMA. Despite what the brochure says, I haven't heard anyone talk about riding ATVs there. You may want to call them.

Thanks. I'll check that out.
Title: Re: Fisheating Creek
Post by: Palmettobay_recon on March 03, 2007, 01:23:46 AM
Last time I went to fisheating creek (about 2 years ago) you were allowed to ride there. But I have heard that it has since changed ownership and you are no longer allowed to ride there.